Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Pudsey One having to retire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
truffles

truffles

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Team Pudsey One having to retire Empty
PostSubject: Team Pudsey One having to retire   Team Pudsey One having to retire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 am

Sorry to have to say that no work meaning no finances equals no Landy Rally. Really sorry to miss out this year still by next year we shall be grandparents to a baby Road Hog!

Wishing you all the very best and we shall be watching your progress with jealousy Sad
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Team Pudsey One having to retire   Team Pudsey One having to retire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Oh, no!

There'l not be anyone left at this rate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Team Pudsey One having to retire   Team Pudsey One having to retire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Rats, another one bites the dust! That's both TV4x4 teams out of the running now. Hardly surprised though, it was always going to be that sort of year so was bound to happen.

Similar to Road Hogs, I'm really disappointed for you Truffles/LT. Here, you're not preggers as well are you Carrie??? affraid

Look on the bright side, by keeping it in the family you'll be able to attend anti-natal classes together! Razz

As for team numbers, it so happens that in the last few days one new team has joined the fray with another juggling work dates hoping to join them. Like I say every year ... swings and roundabouts.
Back to top Go down
truffles

truffles

PostSubject: Re: Team Pudsey One having to retire   Team Pudsey One having to retire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:14 pm

Definately not Tom, however we yesterday we celebrated 25 years of torture (whoops I mean wedded bliss Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Team Pudsey One having to retire   Team Pudsey One having to retire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:19 pm

truffles wrote:
Definately not Tom, however we yesterday we celebrated 25 years of torture (whoops I mean wedded bliss Very Happy )

Well done!

I almost got away with forgetting my own wedding aniversary on Monday Smile hannaH forgot it, too, until her dad called.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Team Pudsey One having to retire   Team Pudsey One having to retire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:31 pm

You must have the patience of a saint Carrie, putting up with that stubborn, obstinate, cantankerous ol' git all these years ... how is Andy D by the way? Razz

25 years eh? Some milestone. Come on then, tell us what piece of priceless silver did the other ol' git (Paul) give you on your 25th anniversay?
Back to top Go down
truffles

truffles

PostSubject: Re: Team Pudsey One having to retire   Team Pudsey One having to retire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:50 am

We have survived 25 years because Paul knows better then to chose something like that without my input so when we have decided we will let you in on the secret!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Pudsey One having to retire   Team Pudsey One having to retire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Pudsey One having to retire
Page 1 of 1