Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team T 'n' T - Me Landy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Empty
PostSubject: Team T 'n' T - Me Landy   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:47 pm

Hello

Just thought I'd let you know what you're up against!! I bought a 1993 200 Tdi Disco a couple of months ago (very standard), after my Defender failed it's MOT spectacularly (2 pages of failure sheet! - poor thing). I should have used the failure sheets to stuff up the holes in the chassis!! The list of modifications to my Disco, so far:

- pulled off the daft plastic bumper and replaced with the one off my Range Rover Classic (also ill at present!)
- fitted mud tyres
- steering guard
- diff guard
- pulled out the back seats, and
- bought a warning triangle!

That's it! I bet you're all scared now. Hoping for more mods (fluffy dice?) -funding permitting!

Tweedie and Lu :bom: :bom: :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
BigTimeCharlies

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Team T 'n' T - Me Landy   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:23 pm

sound like you had fun woth your defender, i just know mines a ticking time bomb of rusting chassis. . . . . happens to um all!

I'v heard those fluffy dice really work you know, lookin forward to seein you guys out there

Matt (BTC)
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlies

PostSubject: Re: Team T 'n' T - Me Landy   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:24 pm

WOAH!!!!

THAT PICTURES BIG, HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!!!!

ERM ERM, THINK I'LL GET RID OF THAT, HOW COME EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE HAS FIGURED THIS PICTURE LARK OUT EXEPT ME??

MATT
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlies

PostSubject: Re: Team T 'n' T - Me Landy   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:26 pm

PHEW, ITS GONE NOW, THATS WHY YOU CAN'T SEE IT

I'll have to work on this avitar lark
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Team T 'n' T - Me Landy   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:29 pm

Believe me, you are not the only one! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Team T 'n' T - Me Landy   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:51 am

Pictures in the main page will be as big as you have saved them,. pictures on the avatar have to be shrunk to become ava pictures, so you candjust them to size.

Any one who having trouble shrinking pictrures for avtars, send the main to me, and i'll re-size it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: How tall are your tyres?!?!   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:52 am

Advice please...

Does anybody know how tall a tyre you can have with a 2" spring lift on a Discovery? The Haynes extreme Discovery manual says 33" diameter???, but not sure what size that is.

We currently have no spring lift and we have 135/85 R16 Colway MTs, but would like to update for the Rally, as they've now been on three successive vehicles with occasional replacements!

Tweedie and Lu :bom: :bom:
Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Team T 'n' T - Me Landy   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:20 am

Hi guys,
I'm having the same thing, give me a ring, and we'll have a chat about the options!!

Will send number on pm.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Team T 'n' T - Me Landy   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:25 am

Cheers Steve.

Lu :bom:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team T 'n' T - Me Landy   Team T 'n' T - Me Landy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team T 'n' T - Me Landy
Page 1 of 1