Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale Empty
PostSubject: Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale   Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm

NO, not mine. I've just heard about another Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale. I kid you not.

Actually it's the original one I was after (already coverted to a camper) but it was sold to a guy in Norway. Now it seems he hasn't paid for it, so it's up for sale again.

Anybody want a camper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale   Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:26 pm

i bet that burns Laughing
when i read that i thought affraid affraid affraid all that week in that 5 star luxury static ...
on the bright side it would have meant i could have kept the lpg on the rangy Laughing
any links?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale   Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Soddin' marvelous isn't it? On the plus side, you learnt a lot while freezing your nuts off over in Wales during the engine/gearbox swap, and I got a RR with smooth lines. Of what I remember this one is a Lomas conversion, which is the type with a 'box on the back'.

As for a link, I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale   Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Range Rover Classic ambulance up for sale
Page 1 of 1