Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm bitten!!!!

Go down 
+2
Tom Mc
loncbt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
loncbt

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-03-18

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Well yes it is true.....I have bought a Disco. she's a bit rough around the edges, but she's a disco after all!!

got some work to do on her for the mot next month, But i'm sure i can sort it out in time.

She will change over time......starting today!!

I'm bitten!!!! DSCF3018

I'm bitten!!!! DSCF3017

I'm bitten!!!! DSCF3019

I'm bitten!!!! DSCF3020
Back to top Go down
http://www.swporc.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Astounded, didn't think I would see the day. Still got the Pajeros?

Observations ...

The roof rack's worth more than the entire vehicle. Don't overload towards the front end.

That's the weediest bull bar I've ever seen. That chrome wing protector is pencil thin.

See you got dragon stickers on it already.

I conclude Watson that you bought it off a guy in Cornwall.

Haven't a clue what the RO sticker stands for; any idea?

Did Livvy-Lou come as an Optional Extra? Smile

Conclusion - looks like a rusty bag o' nails! Take it back, remember to hang on to Olivia though. Razz
Back to top Go down

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:24 pm

haha dont listen to him,
looks likek a good base to start from,
from what ive learnt abot disco's get a tank guard and steering guard and you will be sailing
and although toms abservations are influenced by the direction of the wind Laughing from what i can see it looks pretty sound
guessing a 200?
keep us updated on progress!!!

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 am

Whatever you do don't take Tom around the off - road course with you ! He'll look out the window and not see the bomb crater immediately in front of him until you crash land on your wing ! LOL

We like ours it's more comfortable than Kieran's 90 better suited to us older people ! OOOOPS there goes Mr Ditch Diver not talking to me again !

Just need to get him back on the road again.
Back to top Go down

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:34 pm

i was just about to say Laughing whose is the only 4x4 working?

comfortable? im not familiar with that expression Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Sylvia Johnson wrote:

We like ours it's more comfortable than Kieran's 90 better suited to us older people ! OOOOPS there goes Mr Ditch Diver not talking to me again !

you mean goes slower? surely a daewoo would be better? comfortable and suitable for old people :face: :face: :face:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 pm

hows it going then mr landy?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 pm

You couldn't write the script. Guess who is about to buy a discovery 200 Tdi for hopefully about £200? Yours truly - it's a long story.

A pile of poo in the main, only really want the engine. Makes yours look pristine Ian!!!!!! Anyone need a spare gearbox, etc. ?
Back to top Go down

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:24 pm

inerestingly my dad asked me while out at the naaz, if i could get hold of any spare switches that re only available i the 200 tdi disco, so theres a few bits sorted

tracter drivers lol!
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 am

Does it have a decent near side white wing ? by any chance ?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:21 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Anyone need a spare gearbox, etc. ?

Me me me me me me me me me me!

Does it have synchromesh?

Could also use a rear wiper motor and rear nearside window motor....

Last edited by andybloke on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 am

kieran wrote:
inerestingly my dad asked me while out at the naaz, if i could get hold of any spare switches that re only available i the 200 tdi disco, so theres a few bits sorted

tracter drivers lol!

What switches do you need?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
loncbt

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Tom Mc wrote:
Astounded, didn't think I would see the day. Still got the Pajeros?

Observations ...

The roof rack's worth more than the entire vehicle. Don't overload towards the front end......Roof rack now off and on ebay!!!

That's the weediest bull bar I've ever seen. That chrome wing protector is pencil thin.....bull bar off and sold on.....

See you got dragon stickers on it already. dragon was already there, but wil lbe coming off in favour of some decent ones

I conclude Watson that you bought it off a guy in Cornwall.

Haven't a clue what the RO sticker stands for; any idea?

Did Livvy-Lou come as an Optional Extra? Smile

Conclusion - looks like a rusty bag o' nails!(its not as bad as some of them. underside is quite solid. Take it back, remember to hang on to Olivia though. Razz

answerwed most of the questions Tom......LOL :afro:
Back to top Go down
loncbt

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Looks a bit more like this now!!!

I'm bitten!!!! DSCF3072

I'm bitten!!!! DSCF3226

I'm bitten!!!! DSCF3224
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:31 pm

its starting to look like lenny now, alls it needs is that ariel bending back (sorry stream lining) some TLC from a few random craters at off road sites and a picture of a giant chicking surfing on a banana stuck on the bonnet affraid affraid tongue

ps looks quite tidy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 pm

looking good!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Hum, have to concede it's looking a little better. I'll guide you around an off-road course one day, that'll improve the looks. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm bitten!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bitten!!!!   I'm bitten!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bitten!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: