Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New! Landy Rally now has a charity to support

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

New! Landy Rally now has a charity to support Empty
PostSubject: New! Landy Rally now has a charity to support   New! Landy Rally now has a charity to support Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 am

Whilst the original concept of Landy Rally will always remain, that each team may support their own individual charity, the overall event will now support one specific charity. This was never my intention, but having heard of this new, fledgling charity it seemed so right to take this step.

The charity in question is called Project Mobility 4x4 - www.projectmobility4x4.org - as it is now ...

"the preferred charity of Landy Rally". cheers

Their aim? To get disabled servicemen/women (including amputees) mobile again by means of providing 4x4 vehicles for them to drive off-road. This has to be massive in regaining their confidence and dignity after the loss of one or more limbs, or equally horrific injuries.

They are without question a great cause, but more than that, they stand for everything I believe in - getting our servicemen/women mobile again after what must be a highly traumatic time in their lives + plus not just on tarmac but off-road + politics aside, because I back our armed forces 100% in their efforts, it's my small way of saying 'thank you' to those individuals who have suffered as a direct result of protecting us. I trust you will feel likewise.

So, if you as a potential Landy Rally team are undecided about which charity to support, please consider this excellent cause.
Back to top Go down

New! Landy Rally now has a charity to support
Page 1 of 1