Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What other company discounts would you like to see?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

What other company discounts would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: What other company discounts would you like to see?   What other company discounts would you like to see? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:50 pm

As you know the maps are sorted ...

Thanks to Mapsman - www.mapsman.com

CB's are sorted through Jan at UK 4x4 CB Radio Centre - www.uk4x4centre.co.uk

Engel fridge hire is possible via MPS TRading - www.mps-trading.co.uk

... so what other company discounts would you like to see. You name it, I can approach them.

P.S. Before you ask, unfortunately don't think I can get a discount on Bowler Nemises racers unless I place an order for three at a time! No
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: What other company discounts would you like to see?   What other company discounts would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:36 am

FUEL

Ferries

Vehicle Tracking

GPS

A mobile phone company with 3G European Roaming

Land Rover?

I think that should start the ball rolling
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: What other company discounts would you like to see?   What other company discounts would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:12 am

What's a roaming? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What other company discounts would you like to see?   What other company discounts would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Last year we approached Norfolk line and were able to get a very good deal. Perhaps once we have an idea of numbers we could approach them for a discount again. Can't guarantee we'll get anything but its worth a try !

Land Rover ? I know of a few not working very well ones at the moment ! Our mobile phone company allows you to pay £10.00 per month (for the month you are away) and other calls made from abroad are greatly reduced. The phone co is O2 but its through a third party dealer.

Fuel - we had some cheap biofuel last year but I really wouldn't recommend trying to carry it around with you. Lenny breathed a great sigh of relief when the last of the biofuel was used !

Anyway Badger are you going to have a go at LR again this year ? We missed you last year.

Oh yes can you get European Memory maps ? I'm an addict now !
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: What other company discounts would you like to see?   What other company discounts would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:28 pm

What's a memory? I had one of of those that lasted up until the 80's, but much like Cardan and Mr DD, it's starting to fade now ... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What other company discounts would you like to see?   What other company discounts would you like to see? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:58 am

Quote :
What's a memory? I had one of of those that lasted up until the 80's, but much like Cardan and Mr DD, it's starting to fade now ...

Yes thats why you need the software now.
It remembers where you've been so follow the red line and you can find out what you can't remember !! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What other company discounts would you like to see?   What other company discounts would you like to see? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am

Ah, that's the pupose of the red line between the pup and my house. Always thought it mend "do not cross"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other company discounts would you like to see?   What other company discounts would you like to see? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What other company discounts would you like to see?
Page 1 of 1