Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advanced recce (private)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Advanced recce (private) Empty
PostSubject: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Hi guys, just a quickie to wet the old appetites,

I've just got back from a few days down in S. France with Wayne.
Took the opportunity to do a bit of advanced reccing!

Wayne has joined a French off road club that have a nice quarry as their playground, the terrain will suit all, beginners to advanced Dutch guys!

On site there is a permenant bar-b-q area and the French seem a real friendly bunch....... I can feel a party coming on!

Also took in a few green lanes which are easily findable in the area as they mark them all on trees. Pity Wayne is short sighted and had to get that close to the tree he smashed the back window!

Of course this may all be secret information as I haven't cleared it with anyone before spouting off but just don't tell Tom or Wayne i've told you and it will be fine!!

CC Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Dont worry your secret is safe with us !!

Tom won't find out my lips are sealed !
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I don't believe it!

Turn my back for a second and the peasants are revolting - something I've know about for ages. Laughing

Sounds just the ticket CC, looking forward to it. This of course is all part of the Tom/Wayne cunning plan for LR`10, so in case you're wondering how we could possibly fit in French 'laning as well as everything else, that's where the homework pays off. We are trying for something different this year.

The smashed window however was always an optional extra, one which I thought "The Growler" would avoid. Seems he chose not to! Anyone got a spare Disco rear window handy? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:19 pm

He had his spare Disco in Welshpole but I went to Baldrick's today for a "spare" window or two and it appears the Disco has been weighed in! Sad
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Nice, Very nice,

A little secret that makes me very anxious to start LR 10
Can't wait; for now it looks very good
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 pm

What ... it didn't before? No
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 am

It did. But now some more, after the little explanation of what you had put in the ittenary
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Ah, can't tell you too much in advance, otherwise you'll be wanting to know which countries were are going to!

"Landy Rally - Blind European Charity Drive" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Another crew are now up to the same trick as Captain Chaos was back in March.

Driving their Chevy V8 'Day Van', the Roadrunners (Sylvia & Keith) are at present heading south down through Germany towards Austria. Just had a text from them saying ... Currently driving XXX road through Black Forest SE direction XXXXXXX - beautiful route, lovely climbs, now heading towards XXXXXXX.

Now you know how we find such fantastic roads for Landy Rally! cheers
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:31 pm

I defenitly get the hang of it
bounce bounce bounce
Hardly can't wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced recce (private)   Advanced recce (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced recce (private)
Page 1 of 1