Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dates for Landy Rally 2011

Go down 
+5
TeamFukenbroken
roamingman
cadarn
Sylvia Johnson
Tom Mc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rickyd

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Dates for Landy Rally 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dates for Landy Rally 2011   Dates for Landy Rally 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:40 pm

I well want to do the rally again, but i need to find a co-driver and ohhh what vheicle. navara or SJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlezukeinabigworld.co.uk
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Dates for Landy Rally 2011   Dates for Landy Rally 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Since you did so well with the SJ and kept a smile on all our faces, I suggest you take thew SJ again.
Maybe find yourself one of the small people as co driver?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Dates for Landy Rally 2011   Dates for Landy Rally 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:47 pm

... or buy a LWB SJ, rip out the driver's seat and sit it the back - plenty of legroom then!!! Laughing

Not so silly actually. When I was active raising funds for Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital in the mid 80's, I got to know a celebrity called Chris Greener - at the time the tallest man in the UK at 7' 6¼". He used to drive around in a big Audi 100 doing exactly as I said, the front driver's seat ripped out so he could sit on the back seat and drive from there. His arms and legs were so long, it was perfect for him.

It used to be really funny in traffic (especially when the Old Bill were alongside) as folk would look around and see a bloke looking out of the back window and nobody in the front. Even better when he would wind them up by shrugging his shoulders as if to say, "I don't know who's driving either". It was brilliant.

Perhaps Ricky could make a hole in the roof as well for some extra headroom? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dates for Landy Rally 2011   Dates for Landy Rally 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dates for Landy Rally 2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3