Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notes on the fridge!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roamingman

roamingman

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Notes on the fridge!! Empty
PostSubject: Notes on the fridge!!   Notes on the fridge!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Notes on the fridge!!

My Dear Wife,
You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 54 years old, can no longer satisfy. I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Hilton Hotel. Please don't be upset----I shall be home before midnight.

When the man came home late that night, he found the following letter on the dining room table:

My Dear Husband,
I received your letter and thank you for your honesty
about my being 54 years old. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. As you know, I am a math teacher at our local college. I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Ramada Hotel with Michael, one of my students, who is also the assistant tennis coach.
He is young, virile, and like your secretary, is 18 years old.
As a successful businessman who has an excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference - 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18.
Therefore, I will not be home until sometime tomorrow Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.teddybearspicnic.webs.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Notes on the fridge!!   Notes on the fridge!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 pm

lol!

Clever!
Back to top Go down
nickv

nickv

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Notes on the fridge!!   Notes on the fridge!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:53 am

clapping
Back to top Go down
baudts

baudts

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Notes on the fridge!!   Notes on the fridge!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:45 am

NICE ONE!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://rallydogs.vtdesign.be/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notes on the fridge!!   Notes on the fridge!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notes on the fridge!!
Page 1 of 1