Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-event information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Pre-event information Empty
PostSubject: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 am

Full pre-event details will be winging their way to you in the next couple of days!!! This includes the Valkenburg and Calais camping details.

Apart from the camping included in the Landy Rally entry fee, being September and out of season on the Continent, there is no need to book up in advance for any additional nights as there is always space now that the 'normal' tourists have gone home. Laughing

I've also been asked about the off-road sections. As I've always said, we are not looking to break our vehicles over there (we can do that quite easily over here Rolling Eyes ), so in the main, gravel tracks are the worst we will encounter. There will of course be opportunities to drive more rugged terrain, but this is purely optional and not part of any mandatory routes in the roadbook.

We also don't do 'scratchy routes', so again paintwork will be fine.

So, give it a couple of days, and after you've received the info in the post, you can then ask any questions you still need to know.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4

wideformat4x4

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: 2011   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 am

Hi Tom
Thanks for the speedy reply, just one more question will the stuff be sent to Peter or myself as Peter is often away on business and apart from last night the next time we will meet will more than likely be sept 10th.

If possible can you send the documents to my address.

Rgds Gary
Back to top Go down
http://www.wideformat4x4.webs.com
jellybenitez

jellybenitez

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Excellent, getting excited now. I have a few q's but will wait for the info to arrive. cheers
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez

jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi Tom, did you post any info out yet? I've been waiting for the postman like an excited child at christmas. glug
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:42 pm

No, sorry. It's been ready to go, but the fact is that I'm been waiting for one vital component to fall into place. The good news is I just heard back from somebody last night who said yes! to my request. I can now include this last-minute information in the stuff I send the teams. cheers

Now I have a positive answer, promise the info will be in the post tomorrow.

Actually, I didn't send the pre-event info out until 21st August last year, so on that basis I'm only two days late; not bad for me.
Back to top Go down
baudts

baudts

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 am

hehe, ,i'm waiting with anticipation on the information Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rallydogs.vtdesign.be/
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 pm

If possible Tom,
Just mail it to us.
We mainlanders don't trust the Brittish Post.
Learned that the hard way when we first entered.

For the Landy Nurses please to Evert and me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Hooray! It's finally in the post.

Will do Jaap, although info for the Rally Dogs is in the post. It may take a while Maxime, but there is plenty of time still. Wink
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4

wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:19 am

[quote="Tom Mc"]Hooray! It's finally in the post.

I will be waiting at the letterbox every morning until Pat pops it through my slot
OOOh !! Matron Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baudts

baudts

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:28 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Hooray! It's finally in the post.

Will do Jaap, although info for the Rally Dogs is in the post. It may take a while Maxime, but there is plenty of time still. Wink

okay i'll be gaurding the mailbox with my life Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rallydogs.vtdesign.be/
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm

wideformat4x4 wrote:
I will be waiting at the letterbox every morning until Pat pops it through my slot OOOh !! Matron Very Happy
Oooeerr indeed! Should have received it today mind, especially as I had to smother the darn thing in stamps. Started off with a 'large letter' stamp, ended up adding another 34p in all different denominations. No wonder the post office is struggling, the prices they charge nowadays.

Hopefully tomorrow folks.
Back to top Go down
wideformat4x4

wideformat4x4

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 pm

[quote="Tom Mc"]
wideformat4x4 wrote:
I will be waiting at the letterbox every morning until Pat pops it through my slot OOOh !! Matron Very Happy
Oooeerr indeed! Should have received it today mind, especially as I had to smother the darn thing in stamps. Started off with a 'large letter' stamp, ended up adding another 34p in all different denominations. No wonder the post office is struggling, the prices they charge nowadays.

I got home from work and there it was on the carpet, dashing an email off asap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jellybenitez

jellybenitez

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 am

Its here! thanks Tom, very excited now. I think all my q's have been answered or i have forgotten what they are Laughing
See you in Holland or maybe at peterborough.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:28 am

Good stuff. Just booking my stand for LRO Peterborough now, nothing like leaving it to the last minute. eio
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Got it in my mailbox,
Looks as good as always.
Beats the old fashioned mail
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-event information   Pre-event information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-event information
Page 1 of 1