Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

peterbourgh show

Go down 
+5
theshortwayround
VentureOverland
bj
Tom Mc
rooftop
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rooftop

rooftop

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-24

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:00 am

anybody going or wot. if u r feel free to stop at the doncaster district landrover club stand where i will be with the newly stickered cheers x ass crew team disco, come in evening u may even get a beer and burger andy.
anybody traveling down friday afternoon from this neck of woods (southyorkshire) let us know may meet up and go down together safety in numbers :!:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:51 am

Definitely a few going - see the previous thread entitled Land Rover Fest. Not doing the entire weekend myself as there will still be too much to do, but imagine I'll make it up Saturday afternoon, beer tent Saturday night (obviously) and back Sun lunchtime. No rest for the wicked eh?

3 or 4 Landy Rally teams from Yorkshire, so you may be able to hook up with somebody.
Back to top Go down
bj

bj

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-02-08

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:32 am

AndyBloke and I will be splitting our weekend between the Team TombRiader stand and the beer tent.

Most likely still working on our truck.

We will have a case of beer on the go, so please do drop in and say hello.

BJ :@:
Back to top Go down
http://laralive.org/
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:48 pm

Beer ... case of ... got my attention. May just drop in to lighten your load.
Back to top Go down
rooftop

rooftop

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-24

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:49 pm

beer then go see lara sounds good see u there andy
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:59 pm

Some of us will be there from the Friday to the Sunday... Working...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:05 pm

hello,
i think we are going saturday evening and stopping untill sunday anyone else camping?

another daft question from captin kieran Laughing
Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:04 am

unfortunatly yet another show i can'tmake, not work this time, but air con going back in the disco saturday, and working at a hants and berks driving day on the sunday - ho hum!

That said, i have just found out i am off the weekend of the abingdon show.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:56 pm

Hi Steve, we should be at Abingdon as well, so if we aren't tired of each other we can meet up then and maybe go onto the L2B run :bball:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Change of plans ....   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:26 am

Unfortunately, I'll probably not be getting to Peterbog this time - have too much house and landy stuff to get done before the rally.

Sorry, Jon.

Wifey would like things like large holes in the wall and floor fixing, the bath taps reconnecting, the ton of junk removing from the garden, etc, before leaving her alone in the house for nearly two weeks. Also need some time to finsh the software for the trip, and perhaps replace the wheel bearings on the bike before it kills me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:45 am

Not to worry. I know what its like!

I was only saying to Tom this morning that I was going to start getting ready for the trip in earnest next Tuesday - because thats when work commitments should have died down!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
DrivingMissDaisy

DrivingMissDaisy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-07

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:45 am

Sad we wont make it either...

I've been forced to say yes to a hen do...it's going to be tough but I'll soldier on through :suspect: drunken Razz

See you in Calais!

Clare & Will
"Driving Miss Daisy"
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:31 pm

Gonna bring your pink tutu and kiss-me-quick hat to Calais?
Back to top Go down
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-01

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:53 am

I hope that your bringing yours big boy...............................

oh the memories of a year gone by affraid
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:27 pm

For the very last time, you may have thought you looked good in that tutu, but believe me you didn't. Me, I have the legs ... get over it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

peterbourgh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterbourgh show   peterbourgh show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peterbourgh show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: Shows & events-
Jump to: