Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary and Results sections

Go down 
+8
Dorset4x4
Tom Mc
Lu and Tweedie
VentureOverland
theshortwayround
CarpeDiem
LuckyTrucker
Badger
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Diary and Results sections Empty
PostSubject: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:50 am

Hi All

Just to let you know that i have added the Diary and Results pages to the website in preparation for saturday.

Lets just hope we can find some internet connections.
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:56 pm

Should be interesting, very interesting :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:15 pm

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Back to top Go down
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:39 am

And in last place.... cheers

:arrow:
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:35 am

Badger wrote:
Hi All

Just to let you know that i have added the Diary and Results pages to the website in preparation for saturday.

Maybe Im being a dick but I cant see the updated bits on the website... where are they?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:20 am

On the L hand side on the home page - tabs saying 'results' and 'diary'

Lu :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:29 am

Thanks Lu.

Spatial awarness letting me down again!!! I was looking for "Results and Diary", not "Results" and "Diary" - so I missed it. Could be worse, I could miss the ferry

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:51 pm

Nooooo don't say that, I can't imagine much worse than missing the ferry.

Fingers crossed, and we'll hope for the best tomorrow! arrgghh tomorrow, wow, tomorrow, even repeated, it's still just as scary!

:arrow:
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:01 pm

See you there! We may arrive after the campsite is shut- will call somebody to get a card.

Lu and T :bom:
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:11 pm

:face: It's here!

We'll be away very soon. confused Shocked scratch Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Are we there yet?

C U all soon, at least lets make Calais! sunny

Over and out.
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:28 pm

Any more news on the results / diary yet? I'm sure we came last, but I thought it would be interesting reading!

Lu :bom:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:14 pm

Soz Lu, I'll try and gee up the Badger again. Haven't spoken to him for a while, last email he mentioned that "work has gone manic" hence the lack of info at the moment. I'll try again.
Back to top Go down
Dorset4x4

Dorset4x4

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:32 pm

Badger wrote:
Hi All

Hello... any one out there... I'd like to see the results please.

Tom any chance you could email every one when they become available please.

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dorset4x4.com
ardvark2345

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Results?   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Would love to see the results, even a basic placing list would be good, can't be that hard can it???? Perhaps it could be emailed out to the teams to save writing it up on the web page if thats the problem?

Look forward to something before christmas.............yes this christmas not next!

Cheers

Dean
Back to top Go down
kaya

kaya

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:58 am

Hi, I also think it is about time for the results and diary. How does it look like for future participants when they see that nothing is going on anymore after the Rally finished.
Santa wants to see it too santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.chiusino.info

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:57 pm

I hope that we come inside the top 30, Laughing santa
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Okay, enough's enough. I agree Kaya - embarassing or wot? Now I'm fit and healthy again (well, one out of two ain't bad) I'll sort this I promise.

Also got ideas about bringing you the latest news on a more regular basis. Again, tell you more in a couple of days when it's implemented.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:34 am

cheers If I didn't know better, I could have sworn I saw the results posted in the RESULTS section on the homepage of the landyrally.com website! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Excellent! Interesting reading! :cyclops:

Is our score or our position wrong? Because it says 2700, but we're below people who got less. scratch

Lu and T :bom:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Opps! Sorry, typo I'm afraid. Position is correct but it should have read 1,700 points. Indeed, just to make certain I've cross-checked it with the laptop Rafe, Badger and Dr Evil used for the scoring, and the last entry for Team T 'n' T was 1,250 + 450 = 1,700, confirming it was indeed a typo. Embarassed

What i found interesting was the fact that Pirates, despite insisting they wanted to come last ... were not even close to achieving their goal. Trouble was (for them), they kept on helping folk and generally provided the entertainment all the way back to Calais. For this they kept on picking up bonus points, hence cancelling out the penalties such as not wearing their orange t-shirts on the start line, not flying their national flag, etc. By their very nature they were 'just too good for their own good' - if you know what I mean!

The other thing was obviously the advantage teams Sparks Will Fly and Camel Adventures had with Mandy sporting her Police Warrant Card. Luck of the draw of course, as (A) Not knowing the crew's occupations beforehand, the Police Task fell into their laps, (B) She could just as easily left the Warrant Card at home, (C) Had it been a Fire Service Task for instance, it wouldn't have been those teams with the advantage but The Road Hogs instead, them being firemen. Suppose I’d better ask everyone their occupations for Landy Rally `08, that way it should level the playing field a little better. Ho hum, nothing’s simple it it?
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Occupations for the 2009 rally?
mmm intresting one that Tom.

Being a rent boy me, I look forward to your tasks.

hehehehe

anon affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:18 am

cheers for the results tom cheers came alot higher up the table than i had thought,
thanks mummy Monstar cheers

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:48 pm

See, never give up. Again, Norfolk 'n' Chance thought they had blown it on Day One as they missed half the observation task answers, but boy did they climb the leader board after that. They actually finished in 4th, so are now kicking themselves for not trying that bit harder on the first day. Bet they will next time!

Yep, the Monstars did well, especially as four in a 90 can't have been that easy just getting from A-B, let alone carrying out the tasks. Plus you have a couple of 'mechanical tasks' of your own to cope with. Yep, you did exceptionally well!!!

Oi, rent boy, you're getting ahead of yourself aren't you? You've yet to complete Landy Rally 2008, let alone 2009. SOMEONE TELL THE MAN IT'S 2008! Razz
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:14 pm

too muchy of Mr Grants I believe matey
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Thanks to everyone in getting the results posted.

cheers and happy new year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary and Results sections   Diary and Results sections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary and Results sections
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next