Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Confused? Well that make two of us! Nah, it’s all quite simple really and very logical … honest!

You see, Land Rover owners are something special, they are like a big family. It’s not that we can’t see the positive aspects of other ‘foreign’ 4x4’s, but by us all driving the same make of vehicle it moulds you into the same way of thinking, speak the same language (usually when a bonnet’s opened) and generally think alike at shows and events. Moreover we also know that Land Rovers have their shortcomings, so defiantly we’ll compensate by making up jokes them ourselves i.e. “Land Rovers don’t leak oil, they mark their territory!” Wink

Granted you will always get the odd one or two blinkered morons who would totally ban anything that does not possess a green oval badge – but in reality they are few and far between. Nowadays whether Landy, Jap or Jeep, we have to stick together to fight the ‘antis’ who are out to totally wreck our pastime. This brings me directly back to Landy Rally.

Now personally speaking, I am one of those that doesn’t mind other makes of four-wheel-drive (I like little Suzuki SJ’s and Jimnys for instance – when off-roading you let them go first, they fill in the holes, we drive over their roofs! Laughing ) so when Bill of Bofa 4x4 phoned me a couple of weeks ago to ask if non-Land Rover vehicles were eligible, reluctantly I had to say no. A big disappointment I have to say as each year under the banner of Bofa 4x4, alongside the Landy’s these very same Jap motors take part in the Mac 4x4 Challenge in May raising a substantial amount of dosh for the cancer charity. What a waste they can’t take part in our event too! This got both Bill and I thinking, hence the major change of policy I about to reveal …

Landy Rally will this year be joined by Team Bofa 4x4, comprising of EIGHT vehicles no less!!!!!! Now, here’s the rub. Half of these 4x4’s will be Mitsos, Suzis and the like, the remainder being Land Rover, and although they will be fully part of Landy Rally, the tasks, the prizes, the parties, the fetching orange t-shirts (if that doesn’t put them off, nothing will), they will be competing under the sub-banner of Bofa 4x4 Rally. This will allow us in the Land Rover family to still keep our identity, whilst directly mixing with ‘other 4x4 owners’ towards one common goal – the raising of funds for our respective charities. Easy!

So, if you have a neighbour with an Isuzu/Wrangler/Niva/Volvo/whatever (the only stipulation is they are dedicated SUV 4x4’s, not merely cars fitted with four-wheel-drive systems) who last year was saying they would have loved to join us BUT ……….…… well this year they’ll have their chance to join in the fun. Booking in the usual way through landyrally.com, any non-Land Rover 4x4 joining from here on in will simply run under the banner of Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008.

Any questions peeps?
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:24 am

I can see where your coming from Tom.

Personally, the fun was completing the rally in a Landy, meeting like minded people and actually getting back to Calais.

95% of people I know (I exclude most sj410 owners, 1 dihatsu owner and 1 expedition prep landcruiser owner) who own Jap/US 4x4's drive them as status symbols. Even half of Landy owners I know, when I say Landy, I mean modern RR's/RRS/Freebees/Disco 3, don't care about the "cult", I still wave to all Landy owners I see, hardly any bother to wave back. (that probably says more about me. Smile )

If the "rally" is going to be opened up, I think, f*** it, buy a chelsea tractor, whizz around in comfort, pick up points and camp early every night.

Result = more points, no hard work, but hardly fun.

SORRY :!: Rant over :!:
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:55 am

Hey … chill out Winston! Besides, you gotta have something to throw rocks at! Laughing

Seriously, I know exactly where you're coming from. After your own pukka leaf-sprung Land Rover, I had the only 'real' Landy on Landy Rally 2007! All these Tdi Discos are mere 'new kids on the block' by comparison, them borrowing the Classic's chassis to run their RR wanabees! Twisted Evil There's the rub Mark, when they first appeared the Discos the Pukka Possee drove were once considered by the die-hard enthusiasts as 'not real Land Rovers' either. It's not what you drive, it's the way you think.

Take Sean & Melanie of Team Norfolk 'n' Chance for instance. They had never been on anything like Landy Rally before, in fact they had never been to any LR events before - no Billing, no Sodbury, no local club play-days, nothing! Their gleaming scratch-free 90 was the shiniest of shiny vehicles, complete with road tyres because it had never seen a bit of dirt in its life. Why have a Land Rover at all you may well ask? Because it was perfect for carrying the dog ... I kid you not! She's a solicitor, he's a financial consultant, not the sort of folk you'd expect on Landy Rally. On the other hand, they are exactly the type of person that drive “Chelsea Tractors”, yet there they were on the event taking part to raise awareness and funds for their charity. And what was their verdict - they loved it! In fact they loved it so much, when it came to the choice after the Pamplona campsite of heading north via the main roads or the un-surveyed tracks, along with Kaya (the German who now lives in Italy for those who don’t now him) & Marchello (his Swiss co-driver) they chose the tracks. At this point I digress, if you haven’t read Sean & Mel’s article yet in the DIARY section of the landyrally.com homepage, please read this snippet as it says it all:-

We pulled the vehicles over to look at the maps again – waste of time really as they not giving us any indication as to where we were, plus Tom Tom and Garmin were both failing us! Kaya went to see if he could get any help from an old farm house that looked as if no one could live there. Well there was, but the farmer was no help at all and just pointed up and down the mountain. Mind you he did have a point, where else could we go! Even Kaya did eventually start his own heart racing, by leaving off the handbrake of his Land Rover. Creeping towards the edge of the mountain, Sean and I stood in front of it and pushed as Kaya jumped in to engage the handbrake. Kaya admitted after that not surprisingly it did get his adrenaline pumping! There was nothing else for it but to attempt a three point turn on the mountainside and head back down the way we had come. We had decided it was just too risky continuing up as the trees were becoming so dense we didn’t think we could reach the other side. Well, Melanie did anyway!

Down we went, Melanie walking some of the way because she couldn’t bear being the co-driver in a vehicle that at times was quite literally hanging over the edge. Even walking down those steep tracks it was even hard to stay upright on your feet! This was white-knuckle off-roading at its best. Sean and Kaya of course were in their element driving these routes, calm and cool throughout, while Marchello the Chef kept us going with apples all the way down.

Now back in Blighty, what’s happening with these ‘road-going novices’? They are now looking to buy a roof tent for further off-road expeditions, Sean and yours truly are running the 4x4 MARKET autojumble/trade stands event at Matchams Stadium & Leisure Park near Bournemouth 16th March, as mentioned they have written and had published a great article about their Landy Rally exploits, Sean loves driving the off-road course at Matchams, and generally more or less overnight they have become off-road enthusiasts. Notice I didn’t say “Land Rover enthusiasts”, because they could so easily have bought a Jeep or a Jap motor, it’s just they happened to buy a Landy for the carrying space, etc. Again Mark, it’s not what 4x4 you drive, it’s the way you view life. Let me assure you, the folk who take part in the Mac 4x4 Challenge under the banner of Bofa 4x4 (Bill being a Disco driver himself) whether in Landy’s or Jap motors are all sound as a pound! No “whizz around in comfort, pick up points and camp early every night” type people here, just pleasant, party-loving off-road / 4x4 / Land Rover enthusiasts like us. Be assured, if it was as you described I would not have opened the event up to everyone!

So there … Razz
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 am

Having read this last neet and sleeping on it I feel now is the time to respond.
I wasnt going to but here we are.

ME?
I have at present
L/R Lightweight.
Disco
Mitsi Pajero 3.0V6
RR p38.

I have previously owned 2 mitsi pajero's.

Quote :
If the "rally" is going to be opened up, I think, f*** it, buy a chelsea tractor, whizz around in comfort, pick up points and camp early every night.

I am sure I spied one in the fotos of the one you took part in.

Are you saying that the Rally should be done in old series cars?
or Chelsea tractors so long as they have a green oval badge?

I think it is freedom of choice what make of car you drive, yours is a modern series, the main thing that I see in any of these events is

a- taking part
b- fun
c- friendship, meeting new friends
d- raisning money for charity
e- doing it safely and responsibly.
f- being able to return to do it again.

I would love to do a run in my lighty but practicalities of the car will not allow it.....it is original with the exception of LPG.

The Landy Rally will still be run as it was last year, solely Landies
I will be running alongside under the BOFA flag.

One doesnt have to camp, park, wave, or even talk to us if you dont want to.
We will even start at the rear and we WILL wave and stop should we find you at the side of the road.
Thats the type of people we are and I know that 99% of the landie owners are like minded to that also.

I think it wrong that you are wanting to prevent other 4x4 owners the chance of an enjoyable 8 days while raising funds for much needed charities.

cheers

wills
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:51 am

Ooooooooooo, you've started something here Mark aka Carpe Diem, and rightly so. That's what forums are all about, getting it off your chest. bounce bounce bounce

1. Join the club Mark, I wave at most other Land Rover drivers too, although the same as yourself, the majority think I’m a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. However, virtually all the series drivers respond, off-roaders 100% (they are not hard to spot with their winches, banks of spotlights and multi-coloured stickers), most RR Classic drivers, a hellava lot of 90 and 110 owners, some Discos, but rarely a response from P38 and HSE Range Rovers/Freelanders/RR Sport/Disco 3’s. Perhaps it’s the fact I don’t bother much with the latter that gets so little response back. These modern Land Rovers will have to get a lot older before ‘enthusiasts’ drive them, then we’ll see a change.

2. Like Bill, many LR owners also have a Jap motor in their collection. At off-road play days you’ll often see a Disco/RR/110 hauling a trailer with a Suzuki on board. Wives and girlfriends also seem to like Jap 4x4’s, probably because of the reliability factor, whereas Land Rover IMHO are a better all-rounder off-road (if nothing else they are cheaper to repair if a tree bites back – either bodywork or underneath when a stump bends the steering). This said, those bloody Suzi’s are great fun and very capable!

3. Bill’s got it spot on. The main criteria for these events are:-

a- taking part
b- fun
c- friendship, meeting new friends
d- raising money for charity
e- doing it safely and responsibly.
f- being able to return to do it again.

Plus the part about “freedom of choice”.

4. Knowing Mark as I do Bill, like yourself not for one second would he leave anyone in the lurch no matter what they are driving – LR, Jap or Jeep (not that you were suggesting it of course, but just making the point), and on the day he’ll be chatting away to non-Land Rover owners along with everyone else, it’s just that because he drives a Series Landy he feels the passion of the ‘Land Rover family’ more intensely than most. Sounds corny I know, but its true. Like the t-shirt says … “It’s a Land Rover thing, you wouldn’t understand”. Both Bill and I understand, it’s just we mix with non-LR owners a lot more than yourself.

5. Ironically enough, in order to keep (a) All the Land Rovers together for LR magazine photos, and (b) to keep Bill’s crews together at the start in Calais, Bofa 4x4 Rally WILL follow the Landy Rally competitors by bringing up the rear – followed by Fred’s mighty “Tango 1” (a 1949 5 litre V8 Series One on 44” tyre) as the ‘Sweep Vehicle’. Thereafter, whether in Landys or Jap motors Bofa 4x4 Rally will be running alongside Landy Rally all the way!

6. Best of all Mark, you’ve got Bill writing in English rather than the foreign gibbersh he normally comes out with! Razz

Fresh blood is what it’s all about keeps events alive and growing, Landy Rally is no different.
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:58 am

Quote :
Best of all Mark, you’ve got Bill writing in English rather than the foreign gibbersh he normally comes out with!

I tried to write in Landy Lingo but the oil-ink used widnae dry in time to post on the forum. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:35 am

i tried reading all the writing but bills picture attracts my attention i have no idea why Laughing

i have to admit i have been pulled out by a suzuki Embarassed ok i sank it in a swamp Embarassed i seem to do that alot Laughing

when i first read the bofa 4x4 rally i didnt know what to think good idea or bad idea, but been thinking about it why not i have never met a bad person who drives a 4x4 even when tim from mud-club left his hand brake of in is disco and it rammed the back of a suzuki making the door a funny shape, no one was upset at all Laughing

so long as everyone wears the orange jumper it'll be good, i have to disagree tom about yours being the only proper landy on the rally, Laughing although mines become abit like triggors brush ( 14 new ahandles and 30 new heads Laughing )

hmmm im not sure i made sense at all there, i blame bills display picture
Laughing

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:54 am

Makes perfect sense to me, then again I'm on me Todd over halfway through a bottle of Claret ... damn, what happened to that bottle, who's been drinking my wine?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:57 am

And yes, Bill's avatar is very distracting. It's the way that zip gets caught ...

Time for a cold shower Tom! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:03 pm

Laughing Laughing i have pressed every button on the keyboard and downloaded every file possible and the zip is still stuck Shocked

enjoy your wine, drunken

kieran
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:12 pm

I'm not sure Kieran should be looking at such things. Is it ok if I have his share, just to protect him of course. As a matter of interest, Bill is she your co-driver or in another Bofa team - is she the legendary Suzy or Mitsy .......

I agree with him about other marques but maybe it would be better to have some separate awards. Just to give LR owners a chance of winning something !
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:42 pm

Thanks for the replies Gents.

Some things I'd like to make clearer, or point out, though. Rolling Eyes

Everyone I met on the LandyRally were decent and out to have fun, no doubt about it. A great event! Whatever people drive, whether it's driven on the Rally or not, Andy from team TV4x4 for example, drives a Nissan, still a great bloke in spite of that. Smile

It doesn't matter to me whether I drive a "modern" series or a TD5 Defender, I enjoy the camaradie driving a Defender type Landy has, you rarely get from other type of Landy drivers, unless it modified or a classic. My first 2 cars were MG's and the same thing happens with them, you wave to people and people wave back. A bit of fun.

Excuse me, but I don't go to many off-road days, personally can't be bothered with it (unless I get a bowler/V8 etc, use race go-karts so if it's not fast, not really interested taking part in motorsport), so I haven't met to many 4x4 "off-road" types of people, so as I said "most of the people I know" don't off-road and have no intention of doing so, just drive around our towns/cities. And you speak about their 4x4's and they know less than me, when I knew b***** all, a mate still goes on about his fully kitted out G4 TDV6 Disco or whatever it is and is a little baffled why Land Rover haven't given this vehicle a setting for sand! I tend to point out, that what desert is he intending to cross between Southampton and portsmouth. THAT is the sort of 4x4 "driver" I know, and I'm talking about, not the 4x4 (I hate that term) owner whos gets his/her's muddy and actually travels in it.

The LandyRally with it's offshoot, bofa 4x4 rally, WILL be great fun whatever people drive, as for "preventing other 4x4 owners", not intented for people like the BOFA 4x4, but like some of the people I know, including 2 defender owners, one of whom drives in and out of the London congestion charge zone, just because it's free for her type of vehicle.

Any event, once opened, will attract these type of people, (and yes I know you don't wave, talk etc to them), but at least I'd like to give them a chance to dislike me. Smile

Anyway, wasting drinking time, welcome to Team BOFA 4x4. And I have to admit, if was going to buy a chelsea tractor, it wouldn't be a Landy....... Shocked :suspect: drunken Smile

........nope......a Lexus Landcruiser, rode in one when I was in Kuwait, and that is travelling in style, pity they don't import into the UK.

That's you next mission Tom, should you choose to accept it! Smile

"Just to give LR owners a chance of winning something" they the snail award. Razz

Must go, got a bottle of red to taste. cheers
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:48 pm

kieran wrote:
Laughing Laughing i have pressed every button on the keyboard and downloaded every file possible and the zip is still stuck Shocked

enjoy your wine, drunken

kieran

thats where ye haiv gone wrong ther 'K', its not a 'ZIP' file. affraid
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:53 pm

Well said Sir. BTW, how many bottles you had? You'd buy a Lexus Landcruiser, whatever that is :?: as opposed to a RR HSE or a Sport? Even better - a Bowler Nemesis; bet you have some fun in one of those!

Some advice mate, stick to the Chablis and leave the White Lightening to the winos under the arches. It's obvious impared your thought patterns. Lexus indeed. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:19 pm

Quote :
thats where ye haiv gone wrong ther 'K', its not a 'ZIP' file.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:34 am

"how many bottles you had?" None yet, too busy on this forum thingy. Smile

"You'd buy a Lexus Landcruiser, whatever that is as opposed to a RR HSE or a Sport?" :face: Smile

I drove for a company delivering vehicles all over the Country and had the Gaydon contract for delivering Landys, so you get to drive everything over some decent miles. Yes both the RRS/HSE and the TDV6 were great to drive and the RRS has got plenty of "poke" (that's one thing about Defender types, whether it's an 06 TD5 or an old county, never really got fast or comfortable. Smile ). But if I was going to swap my armchair for another one, this would be it;

http://www.lexus.com/models/LX/reviews.html

photo gallery on the left hand side, and while it may be imported here as an "Amazon" model, I've been in one of those as well, and it's nothing like the Lexus. Arabs love them, great in sand. Just as well! Smile

"Even better - a Bowler Nemesis; bet you have some fun in one of those!" bounce bounce bounce Very nice, it's a pity Paris-Dakar was cancelled, would of been nice to see one of those in it (I think some entered, may be wrong).

"Some advice mate, stick to the Chablis and leave the White Lightening to the winos under the arches. It's obvious impared your thought patterns."

White lightening? study Have to google that one. I brought back some very nice red from Bordeaux, I'll give you a bottle next time I see you.

"Lexus indeed" Laughing
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:38 am

CIDER!!!!! Shocked Try Magners! Razz
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 am

Im steering well clear of the main thread topic here. Think I'll sit on the fence as to what motors people should use, as pointed out, its the people and camaradery that counts.

Have I just fallen off the fence :?: :?: :?:

Anyway, just wanted to say my 110 has just been in for a new gearbox (under warranty)... They gave me a top of the range Disco 3 as a courtesy car... WOW. Tell you what Mark, even you'd be impressed. Dont get me wrong, I love the Defender but Im currently thinking how to justify swapping the Golf for one.

Yes Tom, I know the RRS and RR are arguably nicer, but so is the pricetag. D3s appear to be almost sensibly priced and are, from my short relationship with one, a superb motor. I reckon not many get taken offroad as courtesy cars though, I got some funny, disapproving looks when I took it back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
bofa bill

bofa bill

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:26 am

Ive had a few of them on the Chase runs that I do and they are cool.
In fact, 'Skippy' who is joining us in september has one of these.
Even with road tyres they do well on the terrain.
Again, how does one want to off road?
struggle with an 'proper 4x4' and enjoy?
or sit in the lap of electronics and enjoy?

More electronics less water one can go thro tho:bom:
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:55 am

Agree with both of you, D3's are a great drive, especially if you can get hold of the TDV6 HSE version.

Though if i wanted to tour around Europe all year long, I'd still get the Lexus.

"offroad as courtesy cars though, I got some funny, disapproving looks when I took it back" Smile

"Again, how does one want to off road?
struggle with an 'proper 4x4' and enjoy?
or sit in the lap of electronics and enjoy?"

That's the correct word there Bill; enjoy!
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:11 am

here 'CD' had an idea, how far from Cannock are ye?
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:38 am

Cannock Staffs? I live near Southampton, so I guess about 150miles.
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:11 am

just doon the road from me then. Poole.

was jist wondering that if ye were fairly close to Cannock you could join me for the day as passenger.

no worries.

wills
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:38 am

Poole's not far.

Thanks for the offer, have you tried; www.muddybottom4x4.co.uk

Cheers, Mark
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:38 pm

Quote :
I brought back some very nice red from Bordeaux, I'll give you a bottle next time I see you.

Strangely enough Mark your earlier post got my attention. Another excellent reason to go to Oxley Shaw next Sunday (3rd Feb) for TV4x4's Punch Hunt. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008   Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bofa 4x4 Rally in association with Landy Rally 2008
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next