Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Year - New Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bj

bj

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Year - New Forum Empty
PostSubject: New Year - New Forum   New Year - New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:03 am

How about kicking off the 2008 forum topics.

Perhaps a bit of a spring clean, or archive all the older messages.

Come on Tom, where's the new blood Smile

AndyBloke and I were just chatting about our plans for this year (two teams) and it started to get me into the spirit of it.

BJ
Back to top Go down
http://laralive.org/
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Forum   New Year - New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:33 pm

Good idea, I doubt any of last years posts are likely to be read again now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Forum   New Year - New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Good idea. Let me get the first 4x4 Market out of the way this weekend and then I'll have a spring clean - and I don't mean polishing the Rangie's coils! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Forum   New Year - New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:28 am

Coils....

I thought the relic would be sat on Oak beams and and solid wheels lol! lol! lol! lol!

Good luck at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Forum   New Year - New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:49 pm

RELIC???? Bloody cheek! Oh, you're talking about the Rangie, thought you meant me as I too have an oak beam a pair of solid wheels!!! Razz

As it happens, just bought a 3.9 1992 RR Classic - on coils again so must be one of the last. better still, it's got LPG fitted! Just done 150 miles on £12 of gas! What a joy (and a relief) not calling into petrol stations every five minutes. Mind you, it's got a couple of dents by the filler cap 'cause the previous owner drove away with the gas hose still attached. Yep, took the entire pump with her!!!!!!!! That's surely one for a blooper show. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Forum   New Year - New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:34 pm

Laughing lol! i could imagine the looks on everyone elses face as i drove out of the fuel station with the pump still attached,

you have any pictures of the newun?

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Forum   New Year - New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Why would you want a photo of a new LPG pump? Laughing

Nah, not worth it, it's only a boring blue Classic. But what I gonna have done to it - now that'll be worth a photo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Forum   New Year - New Forum Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:48 am

no yellow bull bar Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Forum   New Year - New Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year - New Forum
Page 1 of 1