Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mansfield is such a nice place

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

mansfield is such a nice place Empty
PostSubject: mansfield is such a nice place   mansfield is such a nice place Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Two weeks ago there was a drunken man in the restuarant i work at, he walked in, and sat at a table ( we normally show customers to their seat ) he randomly abused some Polish people then started abusing other customers and staff so i went up to him to confront him and he insisted on telling me
" im not on his list " im sure he isnt the only one glad about that, anyway when he started shouting abusive stuff at me i told one of the guys to ring the police then they chucked the phone at me and th boss of the indian restuarant was on the phone, i told him to bugger off and called the police then the guy realised he was in trouble, started crying then hugged all the indian waiters and to me to F**** off and die, nice of him

then tonite these three drunken chav builder people walked in and politly asked if they could eat in there work clothes so we were polite back and said yes, ten about half an hour later one guy gave the other all his money proudly announcing that the other guy could pay at the end of the meal then a couple of minutes later he went for a "fag" and disapeared scratch then a really big built ginger guy with them went for a "fag" and they guy with no money realised he was on his own with no money, and so did all us lot and he tried to make a run for it, and was swiftly taken to the ground kicking, crying, swearing by the indian guys who are very big built and me Laughing i had to deal with a big fat angrey ginger affraid

they eventually payed after alot of forcing, then after giving every one in the night returened to normal

reminds me of last year when i was involved a huge gang fight as some chaves decided to fight for no reason needless to say the kitchen staff came out with all manners of weapons Laughing

and im doing all this for pinky and what do i get in return Laughing

Last edited by kieran on Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: mansfield is such a nice place   mansfield is such a nice place Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:30 pm

u gt free currys Razz hehe how nice does a curry sound nw Very Happy my kebab is was now cold drunken :Shark: :Shark: :Shark: :Shark: :Shark: :Shark: :Shark: :Shark: :Shark: hmmm lol :farao:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars

PostSubject: Re: mansfield is such a nice place   mansfield is such a nice place Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:49 pm

OH GOD NO

i must appologise folks on behalf of marc ( a fine example of mansfield )

what he has so far failed to mention is that he has just come back from a uni party, good news for me as im racing him tomorrow Laughing your going down affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: mansfield is such a nice place   mansfield is such a nice place Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Keiran, you appear to live in such a 'common area'

Ill save ye in september.

wills
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: mansfield is such a nice place   mansfield is such a nice place Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:23 pm

ooops sorry bout that...hockey end of season party...lots of cheap beer...enough said...

No :albino: :albino:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: mansfield is such a nice place   mansfield is such a nice place Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:01 am

Crazy~Johno wrote:
ooops sorry bout that...hockey end of season party...lots of cheap beer...enough said...

What was Kierans excuse?

kieran wrote:
... hugged all the indian waiters and to me to F**** off and die ... then after giving every one in the night returened to normal ...

Not sure I've ever had a "F**** off and die" hug. Is that where they look like they're gonna hug you, but actually knee you in the balls and knife you in the back at the same time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: mansfield is such a nice place   mansfield is such a nice place Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Quote :
" im not on his list "
You were obviously far too white to abuse, guess he changed his mind when you phoned the Old Bill.

It's not Mansfield Kieran. Many moons ago when I used to go out with a French girl, whilst abroad I would always pretend I was also French when the British chav drunkards would stagger past you at stupid o'clock in the morning trying to chat her up ... as pissheads do! "Ello darling, fancy a bit do yer?" and other choice comments were not uncommon.

Not that i can talk fluent French you understand, so she would do all the talking and I would just pretend to listen as ignoring them was often the best policy. This usually worked, but on the odd occasion they would go OTT and call her a French tart or whatever, telling somebody to "F*** Off Dick'ead!" in a broad Cockney accent really did have a sobering effect. They would be stunned, and realising you were a Brit they would start apologising to the point of being embarassing. Really funny.

Better still was the time in Hyde Park when her parents were visiting. Out for the day on the ol' tourist trail she ordered 4 ice creams from a Greek-looking guy in a stop-me-and-buy-one type ice cream van, and hearing her French accent he said "That'll be £20 luv". £20 for four pathetic ice cream cones ... and this in 1979??!! You can imagine my rage.

"Oi mate, don't take the p*ss, I'm not a bleedin' tourist!"

"Opps, sorry mate" was the reply, "that'll be £4". Just goes to show how folk are ripped off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mansfield is such a nice place   mansfield is such a nice place Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:20 am

lol! tom had a girl friend lol!

some people just cant keep their opinions to them selves can they Evil or Very Mad oh well i hope they enjoy living in the gutters Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mansfield is such a nice place   mansfield is such a nice place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mansfield is such a nice place
Page 1 of 1