Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lamb Chops

The Lamb Chops

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs! Empty
PostSubject: Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!   Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Check this out:

http://www3.telus.net/bc_triumph_registry/smoke.htm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!   Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:54 pm

ive a better solution, bare live wires, wrapped in masking tape lol! Laughing

when i first got the landy i wired the spot lights up ( 100w ) and ran out of electrical tape, and **temporaily** used masking tape, i forgot it was there untill i was using the spots in the pitch black on a local green lane, when the cab filled with smoke and all the electrics died Laughing pale Embarassed

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
The Lamb Chops

The Lamb Chops

PostSubject: Re: Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!   Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Even worse: I bought a classic rangey when I passed my test at 17 for 50 quid, cracking chat up line with the laydees but slightly embarressing when the headlight circuit cought fire when taking said laydees home after a YFC barn dance lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!   Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Kieran has the same problem, but in his case it's laydeeboys! Love you long time big boy I love you I love you I love you

Told you before K, gotta test 'em out with the ol' Crocodile Dundee trick! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!   Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Laughing cheers " dad "

i was taking a lady friend home from the pub in the rain one night with simon, and the winscreen wipers stopped affraid pale but it was dark so i didnt need to see Laughing

how did you afford a RRC at 17? Surprised you must teach me how jocolor
Back to top Go down
The Lamb Chops

The Lamb Chops

PostSubject: Re: Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!   Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 am

Very easy! Find a scruffy, dog rough looking one with 4 flat tyres sat on someones drive, knock the door and ask if they'll sell it! lol! If the answer is yes (It usually is) have a poke around, lots of teeth sucking as the inner wings, top tailgate, sills, rear crossmember and what have you morph themselves into piles of brown c**p on the floor, offer them a bit of dosh (Offering to sweep up the brown flakey deposits helps) and bask in the glory of your new 'bargain' vehicle!!! Cool

Next few weeks are taken up with the music of MIG welding and grinding filling your street. Normally a few tears from the price of a new tailgate and hours and hours of fun trying to stick the headlining back up with everything halfords and partco can supply! lol!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh happy days Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!   Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:03 pm

lol!
good effort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!   Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiran! This should sort your leccy probs!
Page 1 of 1