Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Off Road - August `08 issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Total Off Road - August `08 issue Empty
PostSubject: Total Off Road - August `08 issue   Total Off Road - August `08 issue Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:06 am

I see the competition to win tickets for Rainforest Challenge 2008 has appeared in Total Off Road magazine! It is featured in the August issue on page 20. Have a go at the competition yourself at www.malaysiansinmotion.com

… and the connection with Landy Rally? The draw for the raffle is being made at the Landy Rally prize-giving dinner, Café de Paris in Calais on 19th September 2008!!! cheers

Also in the same mag on page 24 is featured South Wales Pajero Off Road Club – Loncbt’s club (Ian's team name in Landy Rally/Bofa 4x4 Rally 2008 just happens to be TEAM SWPORC). In fact Ian's Paj is pictured top right and also bottom left, the latter being what looks like a GLASS ’laning day with a gaggle of Discos if I’m not very much mistaken – see, we can live in peace and harmony. Ahhhhh!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down

Total Off Road - August `08 issue
Page 1 of 1