Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just giving - help - thanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

just giving - help - thanks Empty
PostSubject: just giving - help - thanks   just giving - help - thanks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:12 pm

hello,
while in screw fix today i was speaking to a man with a couple of land rovers that owns an electrical company, i mentioned the rally and he seemed interested, so i gave him our website address and to my amazement he has already donated £50 on just giving,

i just wanted to send an email of thanks

but he didnt leave any contact details and i dont know how to find them,
his company is ... MPH Heating & Electrical Services
they are in worksop, any one able to help me track him down,

cheers kieran
www.justgiving.co.uk/rally-monstars
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: just giving - help - thanks   just giving - help - thanks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:06 pm

That was generous of them. You do have a way of extracting dosh from people Kieran!

Sure they are in Worksop? The only MPH Heating & Electrical Services I found was in York.
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: just giving - help - thanks   just giving - help - thanks Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:21 am

MPH HEATING & ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD
34 HIGH ST
BOROUGHBRIDGE
YORK
YO51 9AW
Company No. 05422396

That's the only business in the uk with that name, but that address appears to be their accountants (01423 320790). As it's a registered address, you can send post there, and it should be forwarded or you could call them to ask.
That address appears to be a business services company and an estate agents, but not an electrical services company...

hth
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
pinkpeople

pinkpeople

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Thanks   just giving - help - thanks Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:30 am

Kieran,

he will get a letter of thanks through the donation website which goes out automatically. Which you should get a notification. Then just go into your justgiving web site and you will find e-mail address.

look forward to shareing a real beer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkpeople.biz

PostSubject: Re: just giving - help - thanks   just giving - help - thanks Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 am

hello,
thanks for the replys, funny that as the only one i could find was in hertford Laughing

cheers oldbiker i didnt know you could do that, ive done it and found his email

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: just giving - help - thanks   just giving - help - thanks Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:20 pm

Funny enough I made some enquiries last night too, and I also found the York address. The one in Herts Kieran was just MPH HEATING SERVICES - without the 'ELECTRICAL' part. Nothing in the Worksop area at all so never bother telling you about York or Hertford, but seems you're sorted now so all's well that end's well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just giving - help - thanks   just giving - help - thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just giving - help - thanks
Page 1 of 1