Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:15 pm

hello,
monstars and roadrunners are in at a business meeting on thursday morning for all the business owners of mansfield and have decided to do a raffle and a auction to raise abit of money,
ive been working on the website we will be using for hours on end now and my fingers are sliding off the key board affraid

i have today ( wednesday just ) to perfect the websiteso please go on it and tell me what you like and dont like

there are no dates for the raffle and auction to end as of yet but there will be by the time the meeting comes, and i will be getting a better picture of pinky and the indian hopefully lenny infront aswell, ill take it in day light this time,

here it is, i used landy rally because its simple, easy to spell and easy to remember, ive decided that this websit after our use should be available for all the teams to use in this way as it should help fund raising so please PM me if you want / need to use it for short competitions like this and ill send you the password and if you pm me your team website ill add it to the links page

www.landyrally.webs.com

cheers kieran
yay bedtime
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:53 am

looks ok BUT......when I opened it up I was confronted with a banner saying 1 new message.

as I had been invited to join I opened it up thinking it was from Admin with a welcome.
WRONG.................friggin dating agency and it widnae let me close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:51 am

unfortunatly thats out of my control, its whats comes with a free website Laughing
Back to top Go down
TonySLROC

TonySLROC

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Website   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:53 am

Website looks O.K and i got a hot date!! how cools that?

Regards

Tony
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalsolution.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:57 am

lol! your a winner then lol!

spelling aside, how do you think it could be improved?
Back to top Go down
TonySLROC

TonySLROC

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: hello kieren   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:00 am

September i maybe there ( Watch this space) Have you got your CB ready?
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalsolution.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 am

GOOOOOOD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CB is ready and warmed up for a good bit of totty spotting Laughing

hope you are able to get there, that would be really good!

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:14 am

Yer a strange yin reet enuf 'K'
Why oan earth does one want to use a CB to spot potato's???
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:15 am

Laughing you will see hopefully Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 am

and some amazing jokes like the granny and the vibrator lol! lol! lol! lol!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:33 pm

kieran wrote:
unfortunatly thats out of my control, its whats comes with a free website Laughing

Dude.... just ask. Free, ad-free web hosting for any teams. PM me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 am

Quote :
Dude....
AMERICAN

i just needed to get it done i spose and didnt really think, the meeting was good this morning spoke to a few people a couple of them being the directers of mansfield town football club who have instructed me to ring them next week after theyve finnished buying and restructuring the full club this week Laughing

well this website exists now so its open for use if anyone wants to after the 31st of august
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:58 am

kieran wrote:
Quote :
Dude....
AMERICAN

Sorry, too much time with yanks and aussies recently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED   WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEBSITE CRITIC NEEDED
Page 1 of 1