Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas McGwiggywigan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smego

Smego

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Thomas McGwiggywigan Empty
PostSubject: Thomas McGwiggywigan   Thomas McGwiggywigan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:08 pm

can anyone supply TOmas with a 2009 calender so next year when I say,
"of course I don't mind doing all the printing for the landyrally for you Tom, just GET IT TO ME EARLY TO GIVE ME TIME TO PRINT IT....(!)"

....he can actaully put it on the calender to remind him.....

lol!

You all better hope I don't get called out the office on monday otherwise you will be using the hand written version Tom will be writing next week ;-)

Gary (Tom's other slave)
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Thomas McGwiggywigan   Thomas McGwiggywigan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 pm

Yeaaaa, yer miserable old - well, younger than me git! Trouble is a lot of the stuff you are doing can't be done until late, not all I admit, but a lot.

View it as a challenge me ol' China, a task if you will. You couldn't come along with us this year, so I've involved you in the proceedings by giving you an almost impossible task ... just for you. Don't you feel privileged? Ere, you should be thanking me instead of 'aving a go. Besides, I don't do 'early'. Wink

One thing you're right about though, without your assistance the teams would be receiving one of my hand jobs - not a pretty sight I can tell you. Three cheers for Smeghead! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Thomas McGwiggywigan   Thomas McGwiggywigan Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:24 am

the teams would be receiving one of my hand jobs - not a pretty sight

Mmmmm at your age? suits you sirrr.

jist dinna be telling Kieran
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Smego

Smego

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Thomas McGwiggywigan   Thomas McGwiggywigan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Well the printing got done in time and I got a free coke and Lemonade from the boys...

...when the kids are bigger I will come along!

See you all at Abingdon for the Party!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas McGwiggywigan   Thomas McGwiggywigan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas McGwiggywigan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: