Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look: Empty
PostSubject: Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look:   Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Hiya....a lot of you may know that I have been raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support
since 2005 by means of entering and taking part in the Macmillan 4x4 UK Challenge (Mac4x4).

I am continuing my fund raising efforts by taking part in the Mac4x4 2009, which takes place on
March 6th-8th 2009. I have been rebuilding my website over the last week and would like it if
people would take some time out to visit it. My team website address is:
    www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk
I know you Landy/BOFA4x4 Rally goers do a lot for your own charities, but if u know of anyone
who would like to make a donation to Macmillan Cancer Support could u ask them to poss make
that donation via my website.

Thanks for your time

Tim
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look:   Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:45 pm

as are i and my dad in the trusty steed

and

i beleive that lu and tweedie are doing it aswell

all donations welcome, due to the requirement of raising £600 to the charity i think a finger may need to be pulled from some where affraid
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look:   Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Yes, we are! We're really looking forward to it, but also quite scared after our practice navigation event - it's definately a "challenge"!

We've got some fundraising events planned - but not really got going yet!

www.freewebs.com/mac4x4teamtnt
www.justgiving.com/mac4x4teamtnt

Lu and T :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look:   Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:23 am

Tim
Your website looks quite good. I'm just a bit envious that I'm not the co driver on this event ! Still it doesn't stop me doing a bit of fundraising.

I've had a few ideas just need a few more good ideas. It is not always easy trying to fundraise though as I'm sure you all know.

So warning all Monstars fundraising is about to start. ! (again)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look:   Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim of TeamTAFF's Next Adventure...please have a look:
Page 1 of 1