Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Video Available

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

New Video Available Empty
PostSubject: New Video Available   New Video Available Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:00 am

After much effort and heartache (Thanks Microsoft) I have finally managed to rescue my Moviemaker project with some new software. So I now have Landy Rally 2008 through the eyes of Team Road Runners. It features a fair amount of Slow and Dirty's rear end and Monstar in the distance.

Adam/Kym your copy will be winging its way to you next week.

If anyone else would like a copy of the just over 1 hour of self indulgence let me know and I will forward a DVD.

Although this is inevitably a piece of history I hope we can tell future generations "this is how it all started" not consign it to the "happy memories" box.
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
The slow & dirty gang

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: New Video Available   New Video Available Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:05 am

Thanks very much keith (with 2 f's) the DVD is great, one slight problem, it sticks at the end where the photos of the prize giving are shown - can get past the pig arch family shot, tried cleaning it but it still does it xx
luv kym
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: New Video Available   New Video Available Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:35 am

Got my copy and was very impressed with the DVD Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New Video Available   New Video Available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:40 am

Kym / Adam - I'll burn another copy and give it to you next weekend. Also it seems you have not had a copy of Monstars. I can create one for you but just one question - can your DVD player read DIVX ? The one I sent was a "proper" format so will play on just about anything but it only just fits on one disk. Monstars is a bit longer and would take two disks. DIVX is a format that takes less space and I could fit both on one disk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Video Available   New Video Available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Video Available
Page 1 of 1