Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back from Australia....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back from Australia.... Empty
PostSubject: Back from Australia....   Back from Australia.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:23 am

Well Ive not been around for a while... 5 weeks actually - Driving around the Northern Territory in Australia in a 110.

Fantastic time, highly recommend everyone to go discover the outback. Its amazing!

Back to earth with a bump though today. In less than 36hrs Ive gone from an average of +40°C to 0°C. Desert to snow...

More importantly whats the score with next years event? Can anyone shed any light?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Back from Australia....   Back from Australia.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:45 pm

Well lucky you Very Happy Very Happy hope you had a good time out there it sounds like landy gone mad but for five weeks, am really jelous! Very Happy Very Happy

Not sure we only know what weve posted on the forum and tom has long since gone out of touch in malaysia but hopefully he might have reconsidered when he gets back and sees all the responses about how many people are really up for LR09 bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars

PostSubject: Re: Back from Australia....   Back from Australia.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:05 am

basically if enough teams show interest then tom will do it, he is off in some far away place at the moment set to return in a couple of weeks time,

i forgot completly you had gone Shocked nearly popped round to yours when i was in driffield a week or so ago,
sounds ike you had a really good time, should imagion you have a hell of a few pictures to share

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Back from Australia....   Back from Australia.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:41 am

Got to ask Kieren... Why were you in Driffield? I cant off the top of my head think what we have to offer thats not available in citydom??? Apart from an excellent expedition solutions provider Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from Australia....   Back from Australia.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from Australia....
Page 1 of 1