Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The slow & dirty gang

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-06-17

LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009 Empty
PostSubject: LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009   LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:44 am

In the post today we received a copy of Keith (with 2 f's) and Sylvia's DVD of our epic adventure in 2008....
Firstly I need to thank them for taking the time and effort to produce this masterpiece and secondly I need to thank them for sending us one.
Watching this DVD brought back so brilliant many memorys (blood, sweat and tears), and it also made me feel really sad that there is a possibility that we wont be doing it all again next year, I didnt realise how much I wanted to go again till I looked back on the footage of 2008.
Our summer holidays to Butlins will never seem the same again, after spending LONG days (and nites) with all of you.
Hopefully we will see most of you at the Christmas do, and can I please ask anyone who has a DVD of the journey to bring me a copy (I know im cheeky but you dont get if you dont ask).
But lets all keep our fingers crossed that 2008 was not the last of our journeys together, 2009 has still got to be a possibility hasn't it???
And if its not, then what the hell are me and Adam supposed to do - we havent saved our Sun holiday tokens!!!!
I hope when you read this Tom that the guilt of this will rain down on you and you will be brought to your senses...... failing that we are all coming to yours for our summer holidays!
SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SCALE IT DOWN IF YOU HAVE TO BUT DONT CANCEL IT!!!
See you all soon, luv Kym, Adam and Sol
Formally from "TEAM SLOW 'N' DIRTY"
This time round we are teaming up with Keiran to become "THE DIRTY MONSTARS"
So you cant cancel because we have a name, so there......
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009   LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Glad you liked the video, I had a lot of fun making it - and even more being part of it in September. Hope we get to do it again !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009   LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Glad you enjoyed the dvd. When I watched the completed version I hadn't realised how much time I had spent behind a camera or camcorder. Apologies to anyone whose photo is not of them at their best.

Funnily enough the Gavia Pass doesn't look as scary as it felt at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009   LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKING BACK ON 2008 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009
Page 1 of 1