Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honk if you ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Honk if you ... Empty
PostSubject: Honk if you ...   Honk if you ... Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:29 pm

... hate people driving while on the phone.

I managed to get a volvo driver to throw her phone at herself today. Was waiting to get out of Morrisons car park, and she drove past just a couple of feet from Red's bumper (and thus airhorns), on the phone.

Twisted Evil :arrow: affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Honk if you ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honk if you ...   Honk if you ... Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:49 pm

driving down a dual carrige way on the inside lane, a car turns right in the outside lane, traffic slows in that lane, inside lane keeps moving, tranny van stops in outside lane i go past as my lane is still moving and when the two lanes close together 200 yards up the road the van is behind me and then decides to floor it and overtake me when it was a single lane with a central reservation and then wonders why the lights and horns have a go at him....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Honk if you ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honk if you ...   Honk if you ... Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:40 pm

It must be a Johnson thing - On the way to work yesterday morning White van man tries to cut me up as he needs to turn left at the top-of St Peters Way. Only problem is he has a rather large car trailer on the back which he seemed to think ought to sit on my bonnet. One emergency stop later he seemed surprised that it was not only me on the car horn but half of Mansfield as well.

Maybe I should get an airhorn under the bonnet - like the ones our local fire engine has Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honk if you ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honk if you ...   Honk if you ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honk if you ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: Random stuff-
Jump to: