Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009 Empty
PostSubject: LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009   LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 pm

In case anyone is interested, I shall be running another LandyJumble this weekend. It'll be free entry for Landy Rally teams (old or new) so why not come down and say hello. Keith from Sylkie Roadrunners will be helping me out, so it'll be either him or myself on the gate so we'll easily spot you.

You could even bring some junk (sorry ... much-sought-after, due-to-be-recycled Land Rover parts) to sell as on Sunday it's free pitches for sellers! In fact, as I'm camping overnight I shall be there from Saturday afternoon, so bring a tent.

Now for the good bit - there is pub in the adjacent village of Welford where they have a Chinese takeaway as part of the boozer. Here you can order your Chow Mein though the hatch, buy a pint and sit down in the pub to eat it. It’s excellent, a few traders went down there for the last LandyJumble in April as it happens, so if you want to join us Saturday night, you’re most welcome.

Info and directions about this and the off-road course (which will be operating all day) can be found at www.landyjumble.co.uk or ring the event mobile on 07958 216266.
Back to top Go down
intelmental1

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009   LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Tom Mc wrote:
Now for the good bit - there is pub in the adjacent village of Welford where they have a Chinese takeaway as part of the boozer.

Is it called the Phoenix Club?
Back to top Go down
http://www.intelmental.co.uk/
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009   LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Haven't the foggiest what the boozer is called, just how to get there.

Unless of course I'm totally missing the point of your question and it's a joke reply. If so ... doh! I don't get it? Put me out of my misery.
Back to top Go down
intelmental1

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009   LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Tom Mc wrote:
Haven't the foggiest what the boozer is called, just how to get there.

Unless of course I'm totally missing the point of your question and it's a joke reply. If so ... doh! I don't get it? Put me out of my misery.

was a joke from Phoenix nights, they get a Chinese running in the club
Back to top Go down
http://www.intelmental.co.uk/
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009   LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:41 am

Pheonix nights?

I thought it was a reference to the marshalls at Abingdon show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009   LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LandyJumble this weekend - 9th August 2009
Page 1 of 1