Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisandhislandy

chrisandhislandy

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-12-27

im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Empty
PostSubject: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:13 pm

im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Chris_landy

its had:
respray
2 inch lift
cobra bucket seats
whoel inside stripped and retrimmed
chrome gear knobheater vents etc
tubullar winch bumper
harnesses
clear light lenses
ZU RIMS
General grabber tyres
rear g4 challenge step coming soon
Loads of security

Last edited by andybloke on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed pic)
Back to top Go down
http://www.customkontrollerz.co.nr
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:44 pm

You're thinking of entering the rally?
Off course together with a licensed driver?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Kieran got away with it on his first Landy Rally as there were four of them in his 90 ... mum, dad and brother Marc. Not exactly recommended, bit of a squeeze, but they managed it.

You'll need another driver besides your dad Chris, it's a bit too much for one driver. Not impossible mind you, but so much driving takes the fun out of it for just one person. End of the day that's what it is all about - FUN! cheers
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:30 am

Tom Mc wrote:
You'll need another driver besides your dad Chris, it's a bit too much for one driver. Not impossible mind you, but so much driving takes the fun out of it for just one person. End of the day that's what it is all about - FUN! cheers

...and the rules say that both driver and co-driver need to present a drivers licence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:48 am

chrisandhislandy wrote:
... chrome gear knobheater ...

That sounds like the sort of accessory I'd expect to find in Tom's Rangey Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
chrisandhislandy

chrisandhislandy

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:12 am

ok cheers i spoke to my dad he said he would be able to drive by himself and let me take over on offroad bits if that is ok with everyone else, even though im only 15 i have good knowledge and basics of driving and do greenlaning etc aslong as it is ok with you it will prob be me and my dad because i dnt think will fit anyone else in the back and we dnt really have anyone. i can sort a team out and can prob get 2 more landy owners to join up in there landys with there mates so they will have two drivers but aslong as it is alright with you it prob be just be me and my dad thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Chris - Have sent you a PM confirming the part about 'two drivers'. Hopefully you'll be able to sort it with a third person.
Back to top Go down
chrisandhislandy

chrisandhislandy

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 am

Cheers for that Tom will do right away thanks.
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:06 am

For driving in Europe: don't forget that even the green lanes are public roads. Police won't like you driving without a license. As for the off-road grounds, it depends on the owner if you're allowed without a license. Basicly you are allowed to drive on private grounds if owner allows, but due to responsability it is mostly not allowed. Something else to keep in mind: insurrance companies don't allow it.
I don't wanna be a spoli, but you should know this
Nevertheless, you will have more than enough fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 pm

As the man says, best to point out the obvious up front. Get the nasty things out of the way straight away, then we can concentrate on the good things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....   im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im 15 years old me dad brought me a 90 here it is....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: Your Wheels-
Jump to: