Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flooded fords :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

flooded fords :) Empty
PostSubject: flooded fords :)   flooded fords :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:08 pm

i was driving home from work and the thought popped into my head " i wonder what the local ford is like " so i took a detour and went and had a look, as i entered the road no closed signs that were obvious so off i went and as i got closer i noticed a fair few cars with their bonnets up and a small crowd around the front, i rubbed my hands togather and thought " good!!"
as i got to the ford i noticed a hive of activity with two divers and a guy in jeans stood 3 or 4 ft deep in water i walked along the bridge to look and there was a 58 reg suberu well above its seats in side in water, i shouted across " want a pull" and so i drove in and past it the water was above the snorkel on the wing, and then it took abou ten mins with me in the water to get the towing eye in and rope attached thank god the divers were in there, then the police turned up and closed off the ford with pinky inside Laughing after i pulled him out i turned around and drove back through, blimey it was deep and driving back through it was dark and it just looked deep and scarey, what were they thinking? i wonder Laughing

bloody planet killing 4x4's no good for anything!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

kieran
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: flooded fords :)   flooded fords :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Great story. As you say ... bloody 4x4's!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: flooded fords :)   flooded fords :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:39 am

This could have been you -

http://www.redroselrc.co.uk/index.asp?page=page_5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flooded fords :)   flooded fords :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flooded fords :)
Page 1 of 1