Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzi Grand Vitara!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
martinbliss

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Suzi Grand Vitara! Empty
PostSubject: Suzi Grand Vitara!   Suzi Grand Vitara! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 am

Will I get laughed at for entering a Suzi GV 1600 convertible!??!

That's my wheels at the moment and fancy entering something like this for a bit of a laugh and to raise some charity cash. Not ready for it this year because of a lack of funds but seriously considering it for next year!

Tempted to just get a few mates involved and split the cost of buting a cheap landy from ebay or something just for events like this!
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Suzi Grand Vitara! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzi Grand Vitara!   Suzi Grand Vitara! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 am

Hi,
You sure will be laughed at, but then again everybody experiences that same problem. It's a perfect car for the Rally, so just join. We even have an entry of a Suzuki Sj this year.
Don't hesitate.
Have fun

Last edited by cadarn on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl

Suzi Grand Vitara! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzi Grand Vitara!   Suzi Grand Vitara! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm

go for it cheers
you would never catch me breaking down honest i havn't just spent 4 hours in an rac truck Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Suzi Grand Vitara! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzi Grand Vitara!   Suzi Grand Vitara! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:34 pm

I concur, ideal car for the job as it's got more poke than an SJ, more comfortable, better if there is more than two in the team. Equally an ebay Landy or Disco would also do the job quite adequately, especially if it was a ragtop. Driving with the top down on this sort of event has to be the way to go.

Next year eh? Judging by the interest at the shows this year, 2011 may well be the largest Landy Rally so far. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rickyd

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Suzi Grand Vitara! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzi Grand Vitara!   Suzi Grand Vitara! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:53 am

Shame you cant afford it this year. It would have been nice to have another suzuki. Even if it is a vitara lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlezukeinabigworld.co.uk
Sponsored content

Suzi Grand Vitara! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzi Grand Vitara!   Suzi Grand Vitara! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzi Grand Vitara!
Page 1 of 1