Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Whirlwind Adventure

Go down 
+3
Sylvia Johnson
roamingman
er1c
7 posters
AuthorMessage
er1c

er1c

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Another Whirlwind Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi,

We thought we would introduce ourselves, we are Jonathan and Emma, and we intend to complete the rally this year in our 1992 Def 110 CSW + rust.

We saw the rally advertised online some time ago and thought maybe next year but upon meeting Tom and others at LRO Billing and hearing "whats the worst that can happen, you have the AA" we have decided we will give it a go this year.

Our charity is the PDSA in protest as our doggie cant come and will miss out on the fun Crying or Very sad

We will be called Actulink Adventure aka AA (which works on a few levels)

We have dry run to France 1k plus in a week or so to make sure the driving and vehicle will be ok but are 99 percent sure we will be on board.

www.justgiving.com/landyrally2010 (someone had to get it)

PS we will be bringing a fridge (10p per litre per mile to our charity) if you wish cold beer and coke Twisted Evil

Jonathan and Emma

Last edited by er1c on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roamingman

roamingman

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi and welcome to the fun run lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teddybearspicnic.webs.com
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Hi

Welcome to the Forum. I do hope it wasn't me who tried to put you off mentioning the RAC ! Most people will try and help you out with easily fixable problems if someone has the spares. Look forward to meeting you in Holland if not before

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello and Welcome,

cheers cheers cheers

unfortunatly i won't be on the rally this time around,
i will be at the end drunken

Have a great trip rendeer
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 pm

... and a big fat official Landy Rally welcome from yours truly! cheers

Don't think I'll be taking you up on your fridge offer however, with the amount I carry I've worked it out that it could cost me £100 a day!

Thought you were off to France just after Billing? Obviously not. Even more obvious you don't mind doing a few miles. As you say, if nothing else it'll iron out any glitches in the 110. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Rickyd

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:30 am

Welcome, looking forward to meeting you guys in September. See you in Holland
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlezukeinabigworld.co.uk
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Welcome, we sure will have fun. See you in Holland
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:34 pm

welcome to the forum and the event, look forward to seeing you on the start line if i haven't already met you at Billing pirat Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
er1c

er1c

PostSubject: et voila   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 am

1200 miles to France and back.. coming back with enough wine to sink a battleship....

Needless to say we will definitely be there this year... we camped when we were over there and did lots of driving to be sure there were no issues and we would be able to cope.

Jonathan (Eric) and Emma

Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Hope you haven't worn out the 110. BTW, have you been to Andorra yet?
Back to top Go down
er1c

er1c

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:27 am

We have a few cubic litres of space free for Andorra.... Medicinal use only (cough)
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 am

Yep, you'll fit in a treat Eric!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Whirlwind Adventure   Another Whirlwind Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Whirlwind Adventure
Page 1 of 1