Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Co-driver for McGuigan?

Go down 
+6
Crazy~Johno
Skoda_jon
Keith Johnson
er1c
Tuggy
Tom Mc
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Co-driver for McGuigan? Empty
PostSubject: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Guess it's getting around to that time again, time to find myself a co-driver for LR`10. Kinda getting late now, suppose I ought to get a wriggle on. Anyone up for it?
Back to top Go down
Tuggy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:36 am

how much you going to pay me,,,and does it include health insurance,,, Shocked affraid affraid affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Wot!!! It would cost me a fortune having to uprate the suspension on the lefthand side ... lard arse!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tuggy

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:27 am

oooohhhhhhhh,,,,bitch,,,,,,, :elephant:
Back to top Go down
er1c

er1c

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: LOL   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 pm

LOL that made me chuckle... bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:54 pm

and he wonders why no co-driver Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Ha, I've an ace up my sleeve - watch this space. bounce
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 am

Quote :
Ha, I've an ace up my sleeve

You can get cream for that - then you might get a co-driver Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Keith Johnson wrote:
Quote :
Ha, I've an ace up my sleeve

You can get cream for that - then you might get a co-driver Laughing Laughing
There's always one. No
Back to top Go down
Tuggy

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:06 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Wot!!! It would cost me a fortune having to uprate the suspension on the lefthand side ... lard arse!!! Razz

its a good job i know him......or he would be getting a visit from the monkeys in suits,,,,,,, affraid
Back to top Go down
er1c

er1c

PostSubject: I know I know   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:09 am

Some say he ?

Tom Mc wrote:
Ha, I've an ace up my sleeve - watch this space. bounce

Have you managed to get the Stig ? I hear he is in need of employment now..
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:58 am

Not saying. silent
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:31 pm

So, I depart in 8 days time and guess what - I don't have a co-driver! Unfortunately the person I had in mind (not connected with Landy Rally) can't make it after all, so the hunt is now well and truly on.

If however I don't find a co-driver in time, all is not lost as I have driven a recee on my own before, so I know it's possible, but obviously it would be far better to have someone else on board to stop myself going 'round the twist - well, more than usual!

Good thing is it won't cost the new recruit a penny, as all the fuel is covered along with the ferry, camping and prize-giving dinner. So it'll be purely beer money and grub.

Know of anyone up for it?
Back to top Go down
Skoda_jon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Up for co-driver post   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:03 am

Hi Tom, We spoke yesterday on the phone, thought i'd drop by and say hi. Checked my passport and is ok for a year.
So you know I'm Jon from West Wickham.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:40 am

This interweb thingy is great. I can now officially confirm that Jon is indeed my co-driver for Landy Rally 2010. Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_cheers

Talk about last minute ... phew!
Back to top Go down
er1c

er1c

PostSubject: Woo Congrats   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:45 am

Woo Congrats...

I now pronounce you driver and co driver...

Does he know about your feet, flatulence and fishy breath ? The 3 F's....

Just kidding... Smile It will be good with a skoda driver.. he should be used to pushing vehicles....
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 am

Hi John, welcome to the rally and good luck! i did at first read the post wrong and thought hang on Tom has actually gone and found John West the tuna man, but then I read it again.... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
Skoda_jon

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:37 am

Thanks, Yeah crazy on the loose.
Your right on the feet and flatulance, fishy breath comes from what i've been feeding on.

Sardines anyone??

Looking forward to meeting up with you all, am expecting a numb arse and a thirst by the end of each day.

Back to top Go down
er1c

er1c

PostSubject: <Cough>   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 am

I was referring to Tom actually but if you want to own up to it Smile

A warm welcome... we are taking sardines believe it or not...
Back to top Go down
Skoda_jon

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:56 am

Sardines are a must, good breakfast food.
or anytime hunger threatens.
Back to top Go down
roamingman

roamingman

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:18 am

Hi and welcome, we also have sardiens/mackral cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teddybearspicnic.webs.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Remind me to relate my 'Malaysian Tin of Sardines' anecdote when we're around the camp fire. Must admit it get's wheeled out every time there's a group huddled together (the anecdote not the tin) but it's a good 'un ... at least I laugh at it! Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_rolleyes

It starts off, "Now there's only a certain amount of fish-head curry we Europeans can stomach for beakfast ... "
Back to top Go down
Skoda_jon

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Does it end along the lines of " came out like a slippery eel"
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Co-driver for McGuigan? 623731 Something tells me you're going to fit in just fine Jon!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:51 pm

BTW, for those who were around, there's someone you'll recognise from last year (towards the end of the thread) over on the LRO forum - http://www.lro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58166&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-driver for McGuigan?   Co-driver for McGuigan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-driver for McGuigan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next