Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

it's been a while !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

it's been a while !!! Empty
PostSubject: it's been a while !!!   it's been a while !!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:09 pm

you guessed it, the thing that made pinky famous all those years ago stuck again today,

i replaced a rear light fitting a few weeks ago but the wire came apart some where underneath and i could not find it so for a few weeks now ive had to plug it in to get the light to work well today i had time to fix it, when i found the vorrect wire and plugged it in all the side lights flased with the indicators
i still have no idea why but i seemed to find a few more live wires that made the light work and cut swaped and changed it all i got it to work as i should, i then went to set off for a delivery driving job i was on tonight and the main headlights didn't work at all !!! boody great so i followed the wires back and found the source of all the problems ( i like to beleive ) a few weeks ago we had floods in mansfield so i obviously wasnt going to drive around them to get to work but did notice the large amounts of water coming through the fuse box area
Laughing basically the old fashioned glass fuses had corroded Rolling Eyes
still to fit a blade fuse box, along with new wiring loom Laughing im sure this won't be the last of the glitches
Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while !!!   it's been a while !!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:46 pm

And we like to think landys enjoy water.
NOT
As you've just experienced.
Good for you you found it
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while !!!   it's been a while !!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Electrical problems come back to 'haunt' you eh ... you don't stand a 'ghost' of a chance sorting it out! Laughing

Well, what do expect on a day like today.
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while !!!   it's been a while !!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 pm

What, no fire?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while !!!   it's been a while !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's been a while !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: Your Wheels-
Jump to: