Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another one bites the dust!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Another one bites the dust! Empty
PostSubject: Another one bites the dust!   Another one bites the dust! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:47 am

Bad news, the luxury 4x4 converter Overfinch have gone bust - 5th November to be exact. Didn’t know about this until Yoda alerted me. Maybe they have a 6x6 chassis or two lying around Jaap – go for it mate!

The website is still operating however, so who knows, perhaps they have new owners? Just in case I will leave it on www.macks4x4info.com until the website goes dead. Besides, they still may be contactable via phone or email.

www.insolvencynews.com/article/show/Overfinch-in-administration

www.creditman.co.uk/uk/members/news-view.asp?newsviewID=12627
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust!   Another one bites the dust! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:57 pm

if you see any online auction, please say so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust!   Another one bites the dust! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:58 pm

[quote="Tom Mc"]
The website is still operating however, so who knows, perhaps they have new owners? Just in case I will leave it on www.macks4x4info.com until the website goes dead. Besides, they still may be contactable via phone or email.[quote]

At the moment the company is in administration meaning that the Administrators (receivers) are looking for a buyer whilst the company continues to trade.

So Tom if you want a bargain make them an offer ! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust!   Another one bites the dust! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:32 am

A half complete Range Rover Sport would do me a treat, sure I could finish the leather trim. Pretty certain that in the garage I have an old leather jacket from the 70's I could utilise!

Maybe with a RRS I could get from one campsite to the next before the teams, now that would make a change. Very Happy

Last edited by Tom Mc on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cadarn

cadarn

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust!   Another one bites the dust! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Wouldn't you rather use a helicopter instead?
Make some nice arial pics and be on time anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.dezeilmaker.nl
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust!   Another one bites the dust! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Nah, I'd still go the wrong way and be late. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust!   Another one bites the dust! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one bites the dust!
Page 1 of 1