Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teams you have 330 hours remaining...

Go down 
+5
Tom Mc
bj
Keith Johnson
CarpeDiem
theshortwayround
9 posters

are you ready for Landy Rally 2007?
Yes
Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_lcap16%Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Maybe
Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_lcap11%Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
We could be if we had to be
Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_lcap16%Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
With a little more work
Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_lcap5%Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
With a lot more work
Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_lcap26%Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Oh help
Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_lcap11%Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Arrrgggghhhh
Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_lcap15%Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Crying into the oil drip tray
Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_lcap0%Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
theshortwayround

theshortwayround

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Empty
PostSubject: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:40 am

well, based on leaving the areas your in at about half 10 on the 14th!

Scary thought innit!! pale affraid

:arrow:
Back to top Go down
http://www.theshortwayround.co.uk
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:21 am

innit? in what? scratch

Isn't that another name for a Canadian native? Razz

Are we there yet? 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy And if your a French port official, don't even think about striking! Be like the England football team!

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:58 am

bring on landy rally!!!!

just alot more oily clothes / hands too come before set off Laughing Laughing

we will let the Monstar sort out the french Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Ready yet   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:08 pm

Kieran lives in a little world of his own all in his strange head. We WILL be ready but only if he does less pop concerts and more oiliness !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsonhq.net

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:11 pm

Rock festival :!: :!: :!:
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:27 pm

Bit like a flower festival but harder ?
Back to top Go down
bj

bj

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:37 pm

I'm panicking. Sod technology, my spare wheel carrier doesn't fit, can't get the winch off, and the MP3 player isn't talking to the radio.

:@:
Back to top Go down
http://laralive.org/
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:16 pm

scratch Arh!

Well done theshortwayround, now there's a cunning way of calculating the number of teams.

:suspect: are you Baldrick?
Back to top Go down
Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson

PostSubject: Team counting   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 am

Toms already voted 4 times
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:05 am

Smile

Yes, and I suppose your state of readiness can change from day 2 day.
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:24 am

Amazingly I voted YES! Everything on track, few little probs but nothing insurmountable. Going all too well really, so something's bound to go horribly wrong.

BTW, didn't vote 4 times ... must be up to 6 by now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:39 am

To diff or not to diff - that is the current question! :?: It' s a bit worn - so not sure whether to replace it or not.

BJ, we got a new spare wheel carrier from Devon 4x4 for a larger wheel - have you tried them for Lara?

Lu :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
Rafe

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:59 am

CarpeDiem wrote:
Well done theshortwayround, now there's a cunning way of calculating the number of teams.

You could just ask Tom for the total number? I'm sure he'd tell you for no more than the price of a fully-prepped Range Rover Sport (to be delivered in time for us to go on Landy Rally). Smile

Rafe

p.s. Choice of RRS was purely my opinion and not that of Landy Rally or the real organisers Wink

p.p.s I could also tell you. But I'd have to kill you. So the RRS is probably a better choice.
Back to top Go down
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:03 am

I could also tell you the number of teams, I wouldn't have to kill you just maybe incapacitate you for a while
................................ you probably wouldn't believe me anyway (not that I often talk s**t or anything!!!)

Tom I have one word for you IM BACK!!!

Sorry the word is ..................
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPASSSPOOOOOOOORTTTT

Check that little secret/safe draw where it is always kept........except when you need it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 pm

Two things CC ...

"I'm back" is two words, or is it three as "I am" is abbreviated,

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPASSSPOOOOOOOORTTTT” ??? Wasn’t he the simple-minded man-servant of Phileas Fogg in Around the World in Eighty Days?

Make that three things …

Made a secret promise to myself to keep the combination lock on that secret draw so secretive, I forgotten what the bleedin’ secret code is now.

Make that four things …

Yes you have a diploma in talking s**t, but have a degree in talking b*****ks! I WIN.

BTW, I'm secretly glad you're back, but don't let on I am. silent
Back to top Go down
Dorset4x4

Dorset4x4

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Only have one problem remaining, need a Land Rover thats able to move withou being pushed Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.dorset4x4.com

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:01 pm

the skin is peeling off my fingers we must have made a slight impression on the to do list started at 8 finnished at 6 Shocked
Back to top Go down
bj

bj

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:09 pm

Lu and Tweedie wrote:

BJ, we got a new spare wheel carrier from Devon 4x4 for a larger wheel - have you tried them for Lara?

Cheers Lu

The spare wheel carrier is almost fitted now - just need two parts that were not in the kit Sad

It never occurred to me that the wheel may not fit - Oh 'eck

:@:
Back to top Go down
http://laralive.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams you have 330 hours remaining...   Teams you have 330 hours remaining... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teams you have 330 hours remaining...
Page 1 of 1