Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Doctor doctor Empty
PostSubject: Doctor doctor   Doctor doctor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, “Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that Doc ?”

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story. “I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favourite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'.' Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?” asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said, “Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.”

The doctor replied, “My point exactly.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Doctor doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor doctor   Doctor doctor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:32 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Doctor doctor
Page 1 of 1