Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who said land rover owners arnt normal???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Empty
PostSubject: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:56 pm

tescos is still the center of our life like all other normal people, well i assume thats what normal people do, how should i know?

who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Dscf0812

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:07 pm

just we always end up taking the wrong turn on the way home :suspect:

who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Dscf1811

who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Dscf1812

who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Dscf1810
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Nice orange sweatshirt that bloke's wearing when you took the wrong turning home. Laughing
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:17 am

I assume I am right in thinking that you would never dream of taking all those vehicles green laning... in a convoy would you????

Perfect ammunition for the anties...

Looks good fun though, where was it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:40 am

wouldnt dream of travelling in one large convoy of those 10, we split into two groups because there was only two people who new where they were going and they didnt put the route onto maps,

it was a really good day out, it was in lincolnshire

i was amazed at how long two of the fords were and they were on real surfaced roads Surprised ...

who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Dscf1813

i was amazed to see an orange jumper too affraid i wonder who it could have been Laughing

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:42 am

Ive been down that long ford before.

Get lots of funny looks from locals on the tow-path if I remember rightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:09 am

its a good one isnt it, there was another one we went down later on in the day that was even longer and deeper but it had no toe path
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:52 am

Any OS Grid Ref's Kieren?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:18 pm

i dont have any as of yet but will be getting them as soon as i can, and have downloaded the lincolnshire part of memory map Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:59 pm

My V8 wouldn't like that, but at least the ECU would survive. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:46 pm

i would say thats why you should get a real land rover but...

out of all the people there were three that didnt get stuck two of them were range rovers ok so one looked like a monster truck, but the other was very much simular to yours tom, and the other one not to get stuck was mee cheers

no idea how that happend geek

but i do have to say that when the v8 rangie simular to yours went through the water it steamed a hell of a lot it looked ace like a ghost rangie Laughing

cheers kieran
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:28 am

I just noticed something in that first picture ...

Is there a connection between the 11 land rovers on a day out and the 22,000 litre diesel tanker restocking the garage in the background?

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:18 pm

Good call. I noticed the line up of silver and blue Toyota Rav 4's to the left of Pinky! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:28 pm

... not to mention that suspect builder who's contemplating 'alf inching the radiator grille off that 110.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:36 pm

lol! oild tanker wasnt for me i got all the way there and back on the same fuel tank, shame so much diesel passed through that one fuel tank Laughing

Quote :
not to mention that suspect builder who's contemplating 'alf inching the radiator grille off that 110.

honestly tom you should recognise a fellow V8 range rover Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who said land rover owners arnt normal???   who said land rover owners arnt normal??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who said land rover owners arnt normal???
Page 1 of 1