Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BE AWARE!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:21 am

whilst browsing the big wide world today as i have got nothing better to do, i found this

http://www.gravon.co.uk/sabotage.htm

really bad what some idiots will do...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:43 am

affraid pale :suspect:
Back to top Go down
Manda

Manda

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-20

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:17 am

Sad Poor Horseys that it could of hurt and the poor missin person

Sad Poor little Land Rovers that could have had nails in there tyres Sad

affraid
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:00 am

Quote :
The day after the "stinger" was removed from the puddle Mountain Rescue used this lane to access the moor to search for a missing person. The damage that could have been caused to their vehicle and the inevitable delays could have meant life or death for some unfortunate innocent.

Wouldn't want to wish ill on the Mountain Rescue, but in a way had they suffered a puncture on the way to an emergency it would be a good thing publicity-wise. People who do this sort of thing need to be exposed and ridiculed for being the tossers they are. They are the sort who will boast about it in the boozer 'cause they think it's well 'ard thing they have done, so along with the curprit/s themselves, somebody somewhere will know who did it.

For heaven's sake it's true. A puncture is one thing, but to an animal or a person it could maim or kill. ABSOLUTE TOSSERS!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:40 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Wouldn't want to wish ill on the Mountain Rescue, but in a way had they suffered a puncture on the way to an emergency it would be a good thing publicity-wise.

While in North Wales a few years back, doing some of that off-road motorcycling thing, and putting up with some of the ramblers shouting abuse at us ... apparently it was even our fault that one of the ramblers had stood on an anti-bike nail 'assembly' left between two rocks, and ended up with it stuck through his foot. Obviously we all stopped and helped the guy down the hill to the cafe, where he continued to tell everyone in the cafe that it was the fault of the people that had helped him down that he was injured in the first place - as though we had left bits of wood with nails in as challenges to ourselves. The cafe were cool about it though - happy to refill our water bottles and take the litter we'd collected off of our hands after they'd called for an ambulance.

Oh, and thanks to the anti-biker rambler, none of us got punctures, because he was trying to get in our way when he stood on the trap!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:47 am

Oh, and I've also come across tossers putting copper wire (when copper was cheap) across a disused railway route, because the council had turned it into an official cycle path (pushbikes only, not motorbikes), and people that pour diesel on roundabouts when it rains because they don't like the sound of motorbikes.
With the diesel incident, there _was_ a crash. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but both a police car, and the car it was chasing, ended up up a lamp post outside my parents house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:05 am

Mmmmm, the phrase "Get a life" springs to mind ... the antis Andy, not you. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:54 am

i remember in november when we went down stanage edge, the group in front of us become stuck when a 110 got wedged in the rockey section in the middle, and apparently they had ramblers shouting abuse at them and throughing snow balls,
the best bit was they said " this road has been here for thousands of years and know your ruining it"

sorry for driving on a road Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Andyblokes post reminds me about the day i was on TV, well my feet anyway. i made it on the BBC 6 o'clock news - someone put some barbed wire accross a jitty way on one of the entrances to my old school (the one kieran resides at) and the caretaker cycled straight into it and about ripped his face off and left him with a scar up his cheek, had it been 2" lower it would have killed him and a inch higher (imperial for the old people) and it would have blinded him...

Some people are such ******************************************* at times

* (fill in with own words)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:35 pm

Same mentality as those sick twats in Yorkshire that set alight to cars up cul-de-sacs as a trap to stone the fire crews who arrive to douse the flames (saw it on one of those Police Camera Action progs last night).

Wouldn't it be sweet irony if while they were out goading the fire fighters, their own house was burning down due to an arson attack ... and the Fire Brigade were too busy to attend! Would think twice then.
Back to top Go down
pinkpeople

pinkpeople

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-29

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:23 am

We never knew that there people with this sort of mental disoder about, We thought they had all been sectioned!!!

paul & chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkpeople.biz
Sponsored content

BE AWARE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE AWARE!!!!   BE AWARE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BE AWARE!!!!
Page 1 of 1