Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which ones mine?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Which ones mine? Empty
PostSubject: Which ones mine?   Which ones mine? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:32 am

which ones mine?

aha fooled you obviously its the one on the right

Which ones mine? Dsc00116

lol!
Back to top Go down
Manda

Manda

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Which ones mine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ones mine?   Which ones mine? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:18 am

its the pink one with yellow bullbars isnt it??

coz the other one is too clean for a kizz mobile lol
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Which ones mine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ones mine?   Which ones mine? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:15 am

Took a while but finally spotted the difference. Definitely the one on the left as it has a CB arial and the grey jobbie doesn't.

That and the fact its registration number plate is illegal, its driver is probably still over the limit (either that or high as a kite from all the gear he picks up at college), it has stickers illegally sited on the windscreen … need I go on? Razz
Back to top Go down

Which ones mine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ones mine?   Which ones mine? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:37 am

i need to move the number plate, but its broke and it it rains the new holding plate will go rusty,

which stickers on the window are illegal?

Laughing the owner of the rangie though i was abit strange taking a picture of it like that Laughing personally i see nothing wrong Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which ones mine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ones mine?   Which ones mine? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which ones mine?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: Random stuff-
Jump to: