Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*serious* more stolen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*serious* more stolen Empty
PostSubject: *serious* more stolen   *serious* more stolen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:24 am

Quote :
hi all
this morning 01-04-2008 between 12 am and 5am some one NICKED our landrover 90 DIESEL, it was parked up on the drive at the front of the house, they must have pushed it off the drive and down the road to start it as we didnt hear anything, its reg is B122 WBX, its light blue with a bullbar chequer plate to the front, with a snorkel , it has a cream roof and wide arches on a set of white wellas, has the fosse & whattling off road club sticker in the rear window and stickers all over it, if any one spots it can they call leicestershire police on 01162 222222

many thanks

also all of my camping kit and a satnav unit with os map software and a pile of greetrack maps, i will try and post some pics of it later

mike n nick(father-in-law) off-road toy in hinckley leicestershire (fosse n whattling landrover club)

Please be carefull make sure you secure your car looks like there theifs in the area

*serious* more stolen 121

i think its time to get some more security on pinky,
pale
Back to top Go down

*serious* more stolen
Page 1 of 1