Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannock Chase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Cannock Chase Empty
PostSubject: Cannock Chase   Cannock Chase Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:05 am

hello,
yesterday we ventured down south to visit bill on the Canock chase, we were unsure what it was going to be like, having the idea it would be like the local forest tracks (flat and made from gravel) we decided to give it a go, how wrong could we be!
It was absolutly fantastic, ...

A good fried breakfast to start off the day, we then headed off into the forest, and to everyone like us who thought cannock was flat, its not.
throughout the day there were plenty of challenging sections and plenty of friendly CB chatter, it was the first time that i had ever had a wheel off the ground thanks to Bill and his guidence.
it was well worth the trip,
the only problems i came across was food poisening from the previous night and then a head ache developed pale

the pictures below some up the day perfectly Laughing

Cannock Chase Dscf0815

Cannock Chase Dscf0816
i needed new underwear after that one Laughing

Cannock Chase Dscf0817

Cannock Chase Dscf0818

Cannock Chase Dscf0819

Cannock Chase Dscf0820 cheers Thanks to Bill and Pam and all of the Bofa organising team cheers
Cannock Chase Dscf0821

cheers kieran Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Cannock Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannock Chase   Cannock Chase Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:46 am

Quote :
the only problems i came across was food poisening from the previous night and then a head ache developed

It's called a 'hangover' Kieran ... either that or a dodgy curry from a certain restaurant you frequent! Practice makes perfect mate, you'll never master the art of coping with headbaging hangovers but providing the night before was fun, then that's the price you pay.

Tracks look good mate, greenlaning without the hassle, nice one!
Back to top Go down

Cannock Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannock Chase   Cannock Chase Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Quote :
It's called a 'hangover' Kieran ... either that or a dodgy curry from a certain restaurant you frequent! Practice makes perfect mate, you'll never master the art of coping with headbaging hangovers but providing the night before was fun, then that's the price you pay.

Laughing thats what i thought at first but as it developed and by the end i couldnt sit in the pub i came to realise that it was perhaps from the BBQ that was expertly uncooked Laughing

it was a fantastic day cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Cannock Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannock Chase   Cannock Chase Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:51 am

Mmmmmmm ... pink bacteria-ridden sausages and salmonella chicken! TASTY!!! pale
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Cannock Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannock Chase   Cannock Chase Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:17 am

Cannock Chase DSC02426
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Manda

Manda

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Cannock Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannock Chase   Cannock Chase Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:12 am

was fun Very Happy except for the projectile vomitting from kieran towards the end of the day Sleep but Lenny (Keith's Land Rover) did manage to get up a hill that Pinky couldn't, which was good fun.... and the two wheels was fun Very Happy wasn't scary at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cannock Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannock Chase   Cannock Chase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannock Chase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: Random stuff-
Jump to: