Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BBQ rules!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

BBQ rules!! Empty
PostSubject: BBQ rules!!   BBQ rules!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:56 pm

BBQ RULES

We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity sunny

When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:

Routine...
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces,
and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL. cheers

More routine...

(6) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer

while he flips the meat .

Important again:
(Cool THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN. cheers

More routine...

(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

BBQ rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ rules!!   BBQ rules!! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:59 pm

I can't see a problem with that. Is that not how it's done. I will just check with SWMBO affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

BBQ rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ rules!!   BBQ rules!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:40 am

Quote :
The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great.

Absolutely, you have it spot on. Only goes to show, men know how to handle their meat!!! Twisted Evil cheers
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

BBQ rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ rules!!   BBQ rules!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:46 pm

Absolutely, you have it spot on. Only goes to show, men know how to handle their meat!!! Twisted Evil cheers[/quote]

I have heard Tom, that you know how to handle your meat better than most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Smego

Smego

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-17

BBQ rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ rules!!   BBQ rules!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Tom......Meat HA HA now days his meat looks like it has been on the barby for far too long....Smile

When is the next Sunbury gettogether Tomas?
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

BBQ rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ rules!!   BBQ rules!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:25 am

Three days ago. I dunno Smego, why is it you're always the last to know about these things? Billy No Mates! Razz

The S.O.R.E. (Sunbury Off-Road Enthusiasts) meets are always the 2nd wednesday of the month. That said, confirm with Woolly'at or myself first as something else may be planned - last Wednesday being the perfect example as we decided to get together for a meal at Thames Court, Shepperton overlooking the Thames, so you would have been somewhat lonely if you had turned up.

And just for the record, my meat's just fine mate - it doesn't need tenderising just yet! There may be a sprinkling of snow on the roof, but the fire in the grate is downright raging! cheers
Back to top Go down

BBQ rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ rules!!   BBQ rules!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Quote :
11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts

i praise tom for his cooking efforts after the bbq man finally got the bbq up to speed Laughing
BBQ rules!! Dscf0918
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BBQ rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ rules!!   BBQ rules!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBQ rules!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: Random stuff-
Jump to: