Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kronenbourgers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

The Kronenbourgers Empty
PostSubject: The Kronenbourgers   The Kronenbourgers Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:22 pm

The following has been copied and pasted from another section of the forum.

Okay, storytime! Basically Mark of whom you are about to read about, was the co-driver in a team that participated in 2007. Accompanying Dom (now known to all and sundry as The Pirate), initally they called themselves T.C.E. - Two Crazy Englishmen before changing their name en route to The Pirates. Whilst taking part not only did Dom & Mark head up a group of approx. six teams that grouped together to become known as the "Pukka Posse", Dom also became an unofficial mechanic to the entrants and has since become one of two official recovery vehicles for Landy Rally 2008. Mark meanwhile ... NO, I'll let you tell you himself!

Hi All,

Although I'm not accompanying Dom this year, I am coming again!

I'll be bringing my Disco and will be travelling with another mate, Richard. We are to be known as the 'Kronenbourgers' as we are, unofficially, sponsored by Kronenbourg beer - keeps the world level even on hills

Looking forward to it and meeting some of last years Pukka's again.

Cheers MARK....

There you go Mark, you now have your very own thread within the Teams & Crews section! Welcome to Round 2 of the mayhem lads. 'Ere mate, does Richard know what he's let himself in for? No

Tom Mc
Back to top Go down
TCE

TCE

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-24

The Kronenbourgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kronenbourgers   The Kronenbourgers Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:40 am

Cheers Tom, I'm touched.

I haven't divulged ALL the details to Richard yet, he thinks he's in for a nice little trott around the Alps for a few days. Twisted Evil but he's got a sense of humour and up for a challenge.

Good news that Brad (Wurzle) has been able to sign up, he wasn't sure he could make it last time I spoke to him.

Cheers MARK....
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

The Kronenbourgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kronenbourgers   The Kronenbourgers Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:09 pm

Of course you're "touched", you've signed up for LR`08. Razz As for Richard, it will be a nice little trot around the Alps ... and the Pyrenees ... and Lake Como ... and ...........

Yep, we appear to have a Wurzel in our midst. Good job too as at one stage we were awash with kilts and tam o'shanters! That said, to a Cock-er-ney like me West Country accents are as foreign as them there Celts. Should make for an interesting mix though, especially at the bar.

Pint of heavy, litre of scrumpy and a Gold Watch chaser please Monsuier drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

The Kronenbourgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kronenbourgers   The Kronenbourgers Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:05 pm

Hey Tom, did you know that I am Bristol born, Bristol bred, strong in the arm and thick in the Doooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I forgot the last bit
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

The Kronenbourgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kronenbourgers   The Kronenbourgers Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:57 pm

O arrrrr, well it's not my fault! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kronenbourgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kronenbourgers   The Kronenbourgers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kronenbourgers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Landy Rally :: Teams & Crews-
Jump to: