Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Empty
PostSubject: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:05 pm

Hi there, yes we do drive Landys down here in Silicon Valley. Andy Dillion and myself will be piloting my 1993 200 tdi Disco on this little jaunt. Hope it all hangs together.
Tom, you should be geting our application shortly and as you can see I have managed to correct my spelling mistake Embarassed
Cheers for now
LuckyTrucker
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:53 am

Hello mate, ow's it hanging? WELCOME!

I wonder though, how are the other teams going to react when they meet the Honey Monster ... or should that be Beer Monster given his preference for Hobgoblin, Speckled Hen and Mutley's Revenge? That's how I see Andy!

The other question is, I realise it's your vehicle (as well as TV 4x4 Club's recovery vehicle) but who's the desigated driver and who's navigating?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:40 pm

hello
and welcome from team monstar Laughing

kieran
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

PostSubject: Re: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 12:52 pm

Hi Tom, it is a 50/50 thing between Andy and myself. Both navigating, both driving. I expect we will make a few mistakes but it won't make either of us a bad person Evil or Very Mad
Cheers for now
as for the Hobgoblin and the like then that makes me a beer monster too
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:12 pm

The reason I ask is solely due to the honey Monster, because you'll obviously have to uprate the suspension on his side to cope with his beer-gut. Best go for heavy duty coils on both sides then!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:21 pm

Hi guys,

Reading the above and with particular reference to great beer I feel assured that I will amoung like minded people for my moments of need.

Don't mention it to the missus.

cheers for now

Sparky
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:50 pm

Welcome from Team Land Rovers and wine,

Look forward to seeing you in September,
Best regards, mark
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

PostSubject: Re: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:04 pm

Does your good lady like sweet sherry? Something for the ladies, the pick-up full of beer for us. Twisted Evil

PC I ain't!
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

PostSubject: Re: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 pm

I wonder what Hobgoblin travels like. The beauty of proper beers is that it is not necessary to chill it to just to make it drinkable like largers. Hope to have a small fridge with us but I don't think the 200tdi will have any spare power to chill a fridge. All depends though I might have a new larger intercooler Twisted Evil YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :!: :!: :!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club   Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Thames Valley 4x4 Club
Page 1 of 1