Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors Empty
PostSubject: FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors   FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:56 am

How about having a section in the Forum titled something like:

'Promote Your Sponsors'

...where people can put details/logos, etc of the companies who are sponsoring them for the event!

Plus if you then point your sponsors in the direction it can build more traffic to the forum, which means poss more advertising for future events Smile Smile

What do you think?

T
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors   FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:28 am

Good Idea Tim.
But then I think all yer ideas are good.

Noo, wheres me fridge so I can put a magnet on it........................
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com

PostSubject: Re: FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors   FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:20 pm

thats a decent idea with potentil but for my sponsors would be of no use at all,
i guess the issue is that most of us here have local sponsors, maybe for the big 'un's' like the norfolk line offer that we thank captin keith for ( im sucking up dad as i cant fix my hand brake so might need a little help Laughing ) its probley better to then keep ideas like that in general chit chat for maximum impact. plus if theres too many sections then it tends to be slightly off-putting to read,find info and look at
theres a couple of forums where you enter and see millions of threads and dont read them all meaning info is missed off,

i find the mac forum abit tough to follow and understand where to post, simpliscity ( did i spell it right?) is the best policy cheers

my 5p's worth

kieran
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors   FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:38 am

There's also the risk of sponsors actually _reading_ the forum and pulling out as a result Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors   FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAO: TOM - Just an idea for the forum, to help sponsors
Page 1 of 1