Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disco TD5 ES Auto for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Disco TD5 ES Auto for sale Empty
PostSubject: Disco TD5 ES Auto for sale   Disco TD5 ES Auto for sale Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:20 pm

Having just got roped into buying a bigger lorry for the daughters ponies, decided it was time something had to go so now selling a 7.5 ton horse box if anybody is looking for one, and also the wifes 2000 X reg Discovery TD5 ES Auto 7 seat. 126,000miles, immaculate in black with full cream leather, MOT'd to June 09 and tax'd to end Nov08. This is a brilliant driving car which failed it's MOT in June on just a headlamp needing it's aim adjusted slightly. MOT tester who has done the last couple of MOT's on it for me told me I was a mug to sell it as he felt for it's age it was a good 'un. Unfortunately he doesn't pay my bills so it needs to go as it just isn't getting used at the moment.

It's the full ES spec with every toy under the sun - and everything works (except the viscous fan for the air con but I've got a brand new OE one that will be included in the sale.

Ideally want somewhere beween £6-7k for it.....but open to sensible offers.

loads of pics on www.4chas.com/discoforsale.htm (wife's reg number not included)

D
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chas.com

Disco TD5 ES Auto for sale
Page 1 of 1