Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Empty
PostSubject: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 am

Courtesy of Kurt at www.bushcables.com I have now added them to my Pajero:

An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Img00504_107

An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Img00502_174

An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Img00500_124
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk
Lizzytish

Lizzytish

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:09 pm

That looks really cool....I like them. :afro:

What do they do though? scratch

Are they for some sort of S&M games?????? Not that I'm casting aspersions on your character, Tim Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.swporc.co.uk
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Typical of ye Kers.

Ther for cable tieing a hand to each top side and then ankles wher it joins the front of the wing

Mind as dirty as muck.

check oot the name and guess.
Or best ask Ian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
tpb4x4

tpb4x4

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:49 pm

bofa bill wrote:
Typical of ye Kers.

Ther for cable tieing a hand to each top side and then ankles wher it joins the front of the wing

Mind as dirty as muck.

check oot the name and guess.
Or best ask Ian.

We said we weren't gonna show tell Keri until the 1st night....oh well!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mac4x4challenge.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:05 pm

there for running people over with Twisted Evil when they have there arms chopped off with the cables they are then thown onto the bonnet where they act as a fence not allowing them to exit untill the brakes are slammed on and they are thrown head first off the front Laughing

the only real use the serve for on the rally is for hanging up towls in the evening after a shower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:26 pm

kieran wrote:

the only real use the serve for on the rally is for hanging up towls in the evening after a shower Very Happy

I did give BJ a set of cables to fit on the landy for last year, but they never made it... As a result I ended up with a broom handle one day on the rally pushing branches over the windscreen and roofrack...and snorkel.

Where everyone else turned off to go through the gravel quarry, we carried on and ended up taking a track through the woods. Very scenic, and I'm glad we took that route, but the lights and comms gear on the roofrack took a beating! Met a bloke in those woods (just south of the middle of nowhere) who thought we were police, and insisted on presenting his mushroom permit Smile

Depending on the route you take, they may come in handy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:32 pm

sorry, ill change my last post Laughing

the only use i had was towls, which was good because they were damp and the gentle breeze dried them off, they are very usefull and will save your spot lights as mine have done many times out in derbyshire

santa
Back to top Go down
Lizzytish

Lizzytish

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 pm

Well..... I don't really believe Keiran, Bill or Tim to be honest. Am wanting to believe Bill and Tim....but think not!
Back to top Go down
http://www.swporc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:45 pm

scratch beleive us about what? scratch
Back to top Go down
bofa bill

bofa bill

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Pervy lizzyTish.
ace :albino: drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:51 pm

Don't listem to them, they are CB and radio aerials for when the reception is bad in the Alps and Pyrenees. Thought you knew, every team is having them fitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)   An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An addition to my Pajero for the Rally :) :)
Page 1 of 1