Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazon - Customers Who bought this Item also bought .......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel_f

Mel_f

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Amazon - Customers Who bought this Item also bought ....... Empty
PostSubject: Amazon - Customers Who bought this Item also bought .......   Amazon - Customers Who bought this Item also bought ....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:38 pm

Just been looking to add a couple of the maps to those I bought for last years Rally (yes I know some of them will be 2007 but not even France build roads that fast !) and typed in the first map Italy 0351 into Amazon UK and it presented me with a list of all the others on the list from our great leader Tom affraid affraid affraid affraid under the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" :?: :?: :?:

So maybe the Landy Rally is so big that now that it is affecting the buying patterns on Amazon cheers cheers cheers

I wonder what they will think next month when they have bought in extra stocks to fulfill this new demand and no-one buys any Laughing Laughing Laughing

See you all in a couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Amazon - Customers Who bought this Item also bought ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon - Customers Who bought this Item also bought .......   Amazon - Customers Who bought this Item also bought ....... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:00 am

Mel_f wrote:

So maybe the Landy Rally is so big that now that it is affecting the buying patterns on Amazon cheers cheers cheers

If I log into Amazon now, based on the maps I bought, I get the recommendation of some 2003 maps of the same areas ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org

Amazon - Customers Who bought this Item also bought .......
Page 1 of 1