Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New Year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:31 pm

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year

(and be the first to post on here in 2009 before Kieran gets here)
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:53 pm

does that mean i missed it washing glasses? new year, already ? pale

have a good one folks cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 am

Why thanks, and the same to you and everyone else for that matter. Let's hope 2009 is not half as bad as the doom & gloom merchants are making out. I reckon it's the likes of them that cause recessions. Grrrrr!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I dunno Kieran, over a 1,000 posts and yer mum with barely 50 has pipped you at the post. On New year's Eve you should be dirtying glasses, not washing them!
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 am

i wish, 6, almost 7 hours of busy waitering gave me no time to dirty any glasses by my self finnished at some time about half 12 quarter to 1

what did everyone get up to last night? i know lucky trucker certainly had the most interestingnight i heard about so far, green-roading up a hill to set some firworks off
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:15 am

Fair enough. At least you got paid for last night, I just sat at home nursing a stinking cold watching crap TV all night. Had one Bailey's and that was it. Must be getting old. Couldn't have slept anyway as texts were coming in all night, last one at 5am. That's life!
Back to top Go down
VentureOverland

VentureOverland

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Like you Tom I was in bed too... Sadly nursing a stonking cold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ventureoverland.com
Sponsored content

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year
Page 1 of 1