Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And in other news ...

Go down 
+5
Tom Mc
Sylvia Johnson
Bling 'n' well up 4 it
Crazy~Johno
andybloke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

And in other news ... Empty
PostSubject: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:39 pm

And in other news ... Lucas_logo

My son, Lucas, was born today!

7:41 this evening, a healthy boy weighing 9lb 8oz affraid

Was in hospital at 6am, and hannaH survived on paracetamol and entonox all the way to an hour into the 'pushing' phase at about 5.30 when she had a small dose of some IM painkiller, and promptly fell asleep!

The Leeds General staff were superb, and we had a lovely midwife in the room for about 11 hours of her 12 hour shift.

Mum and baby both doing well - took him about 20 seconds to get the hang of breast feeding - and expected home tomorrow.

I'm going to enjoy a particularly large Glen Livet, and then pass out....
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Congratulations!!!! no doubt manda is banned from landy rally forum as alls that will be heard is, "when are we going to leeds, when are we going to leeds, when are we going to leeds, when are we going to leeds, when are we going to leeds, when are we going to leeds, when are we going to leeds, when are we going to leeds, when are we going to leeds,i wanna babysit little lucas andybloke" confused confused

glad to hear it all went ok bounce :clown: :clown:

mandas first comment was it andybloke or lucas on the breast feeding?? scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Thankyou Marc and Manda.

Crazy~Johno wrote:
mandas first comment was it andybloke or lucas on the breast feeding?? scratch scratch scratch

I was gonna have a go, but thought the mother-in-law ... or the large number of midwifery staff who came in to oggle ... might have had something to say. Apparently neither boob was chocolate flavour either, despite the large quantities of chocolate milk consumed recently.
Back to top Go down
Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Bling 'n' well up 4 it

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Congratulations Andy - Glad all went well for you........make the most of tonight coz you'll know all about it if they get home tomorrow...sleepless nights, dirty nappies....... No

Seriously though - Congratulations to both of you

D
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chas.com
Sylvia Johnson

Sylvia Johnson

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:19 am

Congratulations Andybloke and HannaH. At Last ! But what a whopper! Even Kieran wasn't that big !

I hope you enjoyed your last night of sleep last night cos it'll be a few weeks before you get another one. lol! lol!

You'll have to post a photo to placate Manda. either that or change her password !!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 am

Only just realised, and Andybloke and myself have been emailing each other all afternoon - you dark horse.

cheers cheers cheers CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU cheers cheers cheers

9lbs+ Blimey, that was a whopper!

Like the way that women do all the work (the real work, not just holding hands Andrew) and the men sup the Glen Livet and pass out! Quite right I say!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:30 am

Sylvia Johnson wrote:
You'll have to post a photo to placate Manda. either that or change her password !!!

I think she has my phone number, so changing her password possibly isn't a good idea.

We've not taken many photo's yet, so this will have to do for now:
And in other news ... H_L_1

We've got to take some pictures for my parents soon, as they're keen to see the little fella ... I'll let Manda know where to find them Smile
Back to top Go down
Lu and Tweedie

Lu and Tweedie

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Well done you two! cheers Lucas is an ace name!

Lu and T :bom:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tntlandyrallyteam
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 am

Yes congrats to you both, brilliant name (no mention of Joseph Lucas being the "Prince of Darkness") having cursed his bl@@dy poxey 6v dynamos on old Brit motorbikes, have to leave it at the pub then. Mad

I am sure he will have the good looks of his mother and the skills of his Dad

He will be all brightness and light.

All the best from TV4x4 cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk
Tom Mc
Organiser
Tom Mc

Number of posts : 3925

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:41 am

As long as its not the other way around. The skills of his mother is okay, but the looks of his dad!!! affraid

... poor little mite! No
Back to top Go down
LuckyTrucker

LuckyTrucker

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Yeah! but you didn't turn out too bad Tom :pig:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tv4x4.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 pm

congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best with lucas
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:22 am

Congratulations from Badger and Dr. Evil

Hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
Rally Raiders

Rally Raiders

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 am

Many congratulations from all of us! cheers Very Happy

jo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And in other news ...   And in other news ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And in other news ...
Page 1 of 1