Landy Rally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landy Rally

European 4x4 Charity Drive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting Pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy~Johno

Crazy~Johno

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Pictures   Posting Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Click host an image:
Posting Pictures Lr_hel10

then click on browse and find the file on your computer by browsing around through the folders. then click upload and the directory address for the picture will appear back in the internet window. then click "host"

Posting Pictures Lr2_he10

then copy the random load of letters and numbers (the BB code) in the box below "Image:" and paste it into the box where you put your message into

Posting Pictures Lr3_he10

Then to upload more images there is a list of options im blue text click "upload" the bottom line of the 3 options

hope that helps if you get stuck then say what happens on the screen and will try to put you a solution on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rally-monstars
DirtyWeekenders

DirtyWeekenders

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: problem uploading pictures   Posting Pictures Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm

when I click host an image, the website opens with this message:
Quote :

To import your email and password of your forum account to create an account on Servimg.com, you have to enter your forum password.

My password for this forum doesn't open anything, and i can't see a way to register any other password. Please give us a clue, and then Dingo can make an appearance in full stickered up glory !!

scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
andybloke
Admin
andybloke

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Pictures   Posting Pictures Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Hrmmm...... Spooky. Second time tonight.

You're right. There's no apparent way to register... No idea. Marc?
Even the company that runs the forum system has removed the "how to post images" section of their help pages!

alternatively (1):

Andybloke's Posting Photos Howto for teams with their own websites:
Put the photo file on your team website, and view it in a web browser. The picture does not need to appear in any of the pages on your website, it just needs uploading to the same place as your website.
Select and "copy" the complete web address of the photo.
Start writing your post on the forum in a different window or tab of your browser.
Click "Image"
Paste the address of the photo.
Click "Image *"

You end up with something like this:
Posting Pictures LikeThis

Use the 'preview' button to check it works.

You can also use flickr, tinypic.com and some other online photo hosting sites.

alternatively (2):

If you're really stuck, you can mail me pics and I'll send you a link you can paste into a post. PM me if you don't have my address.

Last edited by andybloke on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic of posting a pic....)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chernobylrally.org
DirtyWeekenders

DirtyWeekenders

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Pictures   Posting Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 am

Thanks, all sorted now, as you may have seen. I used photobucket to register and hst the images, and after a bit of fiddling around, got them onto this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Pictures   Posting Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting Pictures
Page 1 of 1